Yeti GOBOX Collection

WY elk results posted

I got luck too !!!!!

License Type: Results Area/Type
Non-Resident Elk w/ Preference Point Option Unsuccessful All Choices/1 Point N/A

I have about 25 more applications I hope I don't draw and I'm good to go with the wife this year :D (Sorry Bugler)

I got luck too !!!!!

License Type: Results Area/Type
Non-Resident Elk w/ Preference Point Option Unsuccessful All Choices/1 Point N/A

I have about 25 more applications I hope I don't draw and I'm good to go with the wife this year :D (Sorry Bugler)
That's OK I'm on my own with 15+ more apps so hopefully I draw those ones. :)

BigHornRam said:
"I got lucky!"

On the bear rug BF? Good for you!

Still workin' on that one BHR. My son's pals were over yesterday afternoon, and one of 'em asked Matthew, "Your old man got that thing broke in yet?" Damn, even the teenagers are keyed in on that action. :confused:

What's the deal fin?? you go to church 3 times a week or what?

What's the deal with "WHAT?" Me finally drawing a tag? Damn, a guy draws a tag and folks start thinking the game is rigged.

Churchin' ain't got nothin' to do with it. Hell, if that was the case, I would apply on a party app with Spitz. He's a good fella, so that proves churchin' and tag apps don't coincide.

Prolly (Moosie has me using that word in my daily conversation now. Thanks Oscar.) has something to do with my square-headed Scandanavian heritage. I am the luckiest sumbitch that ever walked. Don't believe me, just ask my wife. ;)

Hell, I have never had a bad day in my life.

It might have something to do with the fact that I started "carpet bombing" (Greenie's definition, not mine) the western states with tag apps about twelve years ago. Nah, applying ain't got nothin' to do with it.

But really, it is just that good Montana livin'. You know, drinking beer, telling dirty jokes, fishin' on Sundays, and all the other things that us western hillbillies get to do without the interference of urban yuppie pressures, such as improving your golf game, braggin' about a stock portfolio, playing gay city-league soccer games, and trying to convince the neighbor that your Johnson drags the ground.

All I can recommend Schmalts is that you move out west and leave all that other bullchit behind you. I bet you would draw a Missouri Breaks sheep tag, first year. Yup, I bet you would. :rolleyes:

All I can recommend Schmalts is that you move out west and leave all that other bullchit behind you. I bet you would draw a Missouri Breaks sheep tag, first year. Yup, I bet you would. :rolleyes:

Fin, you better start going to church, your lying will damn you;) And i have moved out west for the last 5-6 years now, for a few weeks a year anyways

Churchin' ain't got nothin' to do with it. Hell, if that was the case, I would apply on a party app with Spitz. He's a good fella, so that proves churchin' and tag apps don't coincide.

"Churchin'" has got lots to do with the tag apps. I just haven't pulled out all the stops yet and allowed myself to be flooded with primo tags. I'm biding my time until I'm emotionally ready to handle such mana from heaven.. :D

Must be living right....party of Three drew, back to back hunts in Wyoming.
How cool. Nice having the pressure off this early. General Tags, but going to my buddy's honey hole not far from Jackson Hole.

Best of luck to all.

Cheers, Roadtriphump hump hump hump

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back