WY buck

Man the mass on that thing is unreal. Gorgeous buck, congrats.

Very cool buck, Oak. Not only impressive mass, but his body looks like a tank, also. Congrats on a true whopper.

Any chance you can help me find one like that later this month?

A buck anywhere near the size of that one, has a great chance of being a movie star. If I can hit him, that is.

Any chance you can help me find one like that later this month?

I think I can do that. I'm sure there are bigger bucks than this in your unit. I'm leaving in a couple of hours to go help Miller and the Cheesehead find some bucks.

wow...thats a pig!
your best yet?

Oak, "the goat whisperer"

I headed to Wyoming with high hopes this year, and planned to take some time to look for a really good buck..... The end. ;)

Goat2.jpg

Oak, I sure don't see any bullet holes in that critter! I suppose you just whispered into the wind (Chuck Norris style), "Lay down big guy, we'll just take a few pictures, nobody needs to get hurt".

:p

Congratulations on a beauty of a buck! Once again, you well earned a real trophy. Hope to see him mounted.

Hummer

Thanks for all the comments. His bases are 7 5/8" and he grossed about 81. That 82" mark is hard to hit! He's my best buck yet and will be going on the wall.

Hummer, the 30 pounds of sausage in the freezer suggests there may have actually been a gun involved. ;) The photos did come out pretty good for being by myself, though.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fingelfinger
Back