Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Wow, Wyoming has a real winner on their hands!

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
I wondered why Rob Bishop (R-UT), Chairman of the House Natural Resources Committee, was pushing so hard to have freshman Liz Cheney (R-WY) on his committee for the upcoming Congress. In her letter below, to the Wyoming Sportsmen for Public Land, she has self identified as completely clueless on the public land topic, making her just the type Rob Bishop likes.

15965106_1723984361249730_3430456377078660156_n.jpg

Foreign NGOs? She must be talking about ALC, ALEC, AFP and others funded by non-Wyoming interests.

I thought tenth grade education was required to be a Congressional aide. That letter seems like Wyoming has lowered the requirement to third grade.

Her "unelection" campaign needs to get started, soon. Where do I send money?

It's a shame that nepotism plays such a large roll in the minds of voters on both sides of the isle.

She was estranged from her father, Does name really mean that much?

I really thought she was a democrat, but does not matter. A bad politician is a bad politician. We have many.

She was estranged from her father, Does name really mean that much?

I really thought she was a democrat, but does not matter. A bad politician is a bad politician. We have many.

I did a short search and found nothing about any estrangement from her dad. She did have a disagreement with her sister over gay marriage but that's it. The write up I read puts her further from being a Democrat than George Bush. And yes, a name means a lot. A LOT.

At least on paper she is not stupid. In fact, her resume looks impressive. But it's hard to tell with silver spoons. They can get a lot of good things said about them.

In WY, to many, the Cheney name is still well regarded. She never was estranged from Dick. Dick and Liz were not on the same page as the other daughter, who has publicly spoken against their positions on equality.

She took 62% of the vote. Because in Wyoming, the name, along with the party, mattered more than her policies or residency.

http://www.rollcall.com/news/politics/liz-cheney-wins-wyoming-house-seat

Given Wyoming is so stacked toward the R candidate, how cool would it be to see someone with her political pedigree get thumped in a primary by a pro-public land opponent.

If that person steps forward, I know my platforms and my pocketbook would be employed toward that end goal.

I can hear the campaign jingle now........

Folks let me tell ya 'bout a guy named Jeff......

Given Wyoming is so stacked toward the R candidate, how cool would it be to see someone with her political pedigree get thumped in a primary by a pro-public land opponent.

If that person steps forward, I know my platforms and my pocketbook would be employed toward that end goal.

She had a crowded primary with a few folks who would have been much easier to work with, like Leland Christensen. Leland came in second in the primary.

http://www.jhnewsandguide.com/news/...cle_2842aad3-ec3c-5600-9185-cd2b986adb69.html

State Sen. Leland Christensen, as well as Mike Konsmo, Paul Paad and Ryan Greene, all said that federal lands should remain in federal hands, but that the state must be more involved in management.
“I think we’re better off at keeping public lands in public hands and looking at management as opposed to ownership,” Christensen said. “The other side of that is, I don’t see the federal government giving us the public lands back.”
Christensen voted two years ago for the Wyoming Senate to commission a study of the management of federal lands.
“That’s probably the best place we’re going to get to right now,” he said. “It’s about improving access for multiple use and things like that, instead of putting all of our eggs in one basket in terms of ownership, which in itself could create problems.”
Instead of pursuing ownership Christensen would like to see federal regulations cut back and more authority provided to local Bureau of Land Management offices — especially in terms of processing applications for mining, drilling and logging.
“It is critical to empower local BLM offices and ensure they have the resources necessary to process applications efficiently,” Christensen wrote in a policy initiative releasee earlier this month. “To do this, we need to expand and make permanent programs like the BLM’s Oil and Gas Pilot Office program.”

Sportsmen, continue to contact her and let your voice be heard. Don't let these selfish blissful idiots ruin our amazing public lands.

Ha ha ha ...

She took 62% of the vote. Because in Wyoming, the name, along with the party, mattered more than her policies or residency.

http://www.rollcall.com/news/politics/liz-cheney-wins-wyoming-house-seat

All very true, and from my window it says a lot more about the 62% than it does just Liz Cheney.

The Government over-reach rhetoric obviously resonates in Wyoming and other western states to the point they'll elect any dip shit regardless of IQ who can open their mouth and proclaim "it's all the Governments fault". The doom and gloom the GOP has successfully portrayed of the current economic and cultural situation in this country is not nearly as dire as the claim it to be. Again, that's just my opinion and sadly for me, it appears I'm firmly in the minority by thinking that way.

I've never met a politician, republican or democrat, from Wyoming who ever lost a vote bashing the federal government.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back