Wow im an idiot!!!!

don’t be a dush

LOL! Yep serious siggy line material there.

Not so sure but in MT if someone shoots at you I don't think they give you a choice of pressing charges or not...Pretty sure that's felonious assault. :confused:

A pic is worth a thousand words.......

Not in this case.

cow_pie.jpg

lay some 00 buck on mr farmers backside.
and i sure hope he had no tresspassing signs up.
what a a$$.:W:

I'm think he and his drink'n buddies have a bet on how many posts this silly story will drum up or how long it will last ! I feel like an idiot for even opening it again, when I should have just let it slide off the bottom!

Urban Dictionary: dush-
When morons who can't spell try to say douche bag, they say dush bag. Although, ironically, these people could, properly, be called dush bags. The term dush bag is most commonly used in eastern Connecticut, by intermediate school children who were raised poorly by illiterate parents. Often said by little hyper brats with lisps.

. . . this is better than going to Walmart any day!!!!
Cushman, maybe we should come up with a country song for this . . .lol.

. . . this is better than going to Walmart any day!!!!
Cushman, maybe we should come up with a country song for this . . .lol.

Not sure that this one has the right ingredients......No mention of Mama,Trains,Dogs or a cheating Spouse.

It would however make a good ''After School Special'' about the pitfalls of drug abuse.:)

Not sure that this one has the right ingredients......No mention of Mama,Trains,Dogs or a cheating Spouse.

It would however make a good ''After School Special'' about the pitfalls of drug abuse.:)

I'm picturing one of the 90210 cast members as the lead role, trying to revive his/her failed career....

Family channel is all over this.

I'm picturing one of the 90210 cast members as the lead role, trying to revive his/her failed career....

Family channel is all over this.

Tonight on the History Channel .

Luke Perry is Kaceys from Boise. The adventures of a man just trying to find an Elk.

That thing's bad A.

I heard that the Big 3 are gonna offer a Kevlar tailgate on their 2014 models..........
Only available in States with a substantial Redneck population.;)

Standard equipment on the Lone Star and Sooooiiiieee edition.;)

The Montana edition comes standard with CSPAN only XM.;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back