Yeti GOBOX Collection

Wow im an idiot!!!!

kaceys

well i am sitting here with an controled antlerless elk tag for a freaking area i have not hunted......DUMB!!!!....so i went scouting the other day and ........OH BOY......... what do i do now?????? there is no timber........ oh my god!!!!!!! it is all desert crap..... so i found some forest land eventualy and noticed it was private, i noticed a farmer loading hay bells on a convayer belt to get to barn..... so i went and gave him a hand..... we talked for about 1 hour, i then asked for premission to hunt his land 100,000+ acres. he then said "you better get the hell outa here boy or we going to have a problem..... man i am comfused????? he then said hang on..... he then comes running out the door like a mad man with a 12guage shotgun. i took off QUICK!!!! and that mother f***** shot the back of my truck...... what the fu**. freaking crazy people...... SO IF YOU ARE IN IDAHO AND KNOW HOW TO HUNT IN UNIT 32-1 OR KNOW A LAND OWNER WHO WONT SHOOT ME WHEN I ASK TO HUNT ANY AND ALL INFO WILL BE PUT TO GREAT USE..... THANKS

Post a picture of the back of your truck. Sounds just like a scene from the movie Secondhand lions.

Last edited:
Wow you are an idiot! Just kiddin, but I'll bet you won't make the first mistake again.
As for the farmer, that's a wierd one.
With all the map programs and sattelite images available on the internet, there should never be that big of a surprise to an area that you plan to hunt.
Make sure that you always know where the private land is. Had the farmer seen you with a rifle in hand the first time, it may have been even worse.
Good luck

Did you know that the national animal of Scotland is the unicorn. Despite the fact that urine is not really a common carrier of any diseases, I hate it when people leave the seat wet.

I don't think that is a bad hunt. Use the IDFG Map center to locate some huntable land and get after it. Not sure of the dates of your hunt but that unit does get really good later.

he then comes running out the door like a mad man with a 12guage shotgun. i took off QUICK!!!! and that mother f***** shot the back of my truck...... what the fu**. freaking crazy people......

And you didn't return fire? :eek:

yes i will get pic of truck up and i went scouting this am and ran into 55 elk :) and to "kingpin" there is not you are correct but there is more than in entire unit of 32 so don’t be a dush ;). but thanks to all that responded yes the authorities were called and he has since contacted me through authorities. With a check and an apology. He paid for 3 years of my hunting camp ha ha ha:) hell it was a crap truck actually looks good :) I did drop the charges against him because he paid 3 times the damages.

yes i will get pic of truck up and i went scouting this am and ran into 55 elk :) and to "kingpin" there is not you are correct but there is more than in entire unit of 32 so don’t be a dush ;). but thanks to all that responded yes the authorities were called and he has since contacted me through authorities. With a check and an apology. He paid for 3 years of my hunting camp ha ha ha:) hell it was a crap truck actually looks good :) I did drop the charges against him because he paid 3 times the damages.

All's well that ends well. I guess it worked out for you in the end. Can't wait to see the pics.

Awesome! Could be the start of a good movie. Hunter turns into the hunted by a crazy landowner willing to do anything to keep dem' deer and elks to himself! Glad all turned out well in the end.

well i am sitting here with an controled antlerless elk tag for a freaking area i have not hunted......DUMB!!!!....so i went scouting the other day and ........OH BOY......... what do i do now?????? there is no timber........ oh my god!!!!!!! it is all desert crap..... so i found some forest land eventualy and noticed it was private, i noticed a farmer loading hay bells on a convayer belt to get to barn..... so i went and gave him a hand..... we talked for about 1 hour, i then asked for premission to hunt his land 100,000+ acres. he then said "you better get the hell outa here boy or we going to have a problem..... man i am comfused????? he then said hang on..... he then comes running out the door like a mad man with a 12guage shotgun. i took off QUICK!!!! and that mother f***** shot the back of my truck...... what the fu**. freaking crazy people...... SO IF YOU ARE IN IDAHO AND KNOW HOW TO HUNT IN UNIT 32-1 OR KNOW A LAND OWNER WHO WONT SHOOT ME WHEN I ASK TO HUNT ANY AND ALL INFO WILL BE PUT TO GREAT USE..... THANKS
where Im from...one would be in jail...the other the morgue.....:cool:

where Im from...one would be in jail...the other the morgue.....:cool:

L.I., where your from. . .this probably happens over a lot less every day!! (like a 44 oz coke) LOL.
I do agree though, it would not turn out the same here either.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back