MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

world record antelope

The Hedgehog

I don't know, but from the picture I just saw.. maybe it was broken today.

Doc Meyers buy himself another giant or someone else this time?

I think you are a little early in this post greenhorn. We don't head up until the end of the week. ;)

That buck is ridiculous. Hopefully Eli will post some details when he can.

Probably very expensive, just think of all the tax dollars going to support public lands.

rtt3waterbuffalohead.jpg

Any world record will get smashed by a 9 year old Cheese kid in 2 weeks......

I too can never grow tired of that pic:D

If you do a search you will find that cow killed a lawyer, a CPA, a dentist and a 72 year old belly dancer 2 days before Tom slayed it.

I too can never grow tired of that pic:D

If you do a search you will find that cow killed a lawyer, a CPA, a dentist and a 72 year old belly dancer 2 days before Tom slayed it.

You left out how hard it was to kill, but the expert shot I made between two trees, did the trick, with one follow up. Two shots from a 338 in the neck and neither went through. Then, we shot it with a 500 pistol a few times, so it wouldn't get up and charge us, like what happened to the CPA before me and the ranch hand and guide after me. From another ranch, when I told my story at another forum, they shot one with a 375 4 times and the "thing" charged the side of a truck messing it up pretty good, i.e. the truck, not the animal.

Its a water buffalo head on a 55 gallon barrel with yours truly behind it and the Texas hill country in the background behind me!:hump: World Capital of Exotics, I say! Its bigger than a Cape Buffalo in body, but not in horns.

Let me add, that world record pronghorn was probably very expensive, if it was/is on public land and especially so, if its public land in AZ. Judging by the bull elk tag collections in AZ per bull elk shot. I guess I should check into the system for pronghorn. Where is that world record pronghorn located?

Last edited:
I think I saw one just like it at the county fair. Not a CPA in sight though.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back