Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

world record antelope

You left out how hard it was to kill, but the expert shot I made between two trees, did the trick, with one follow up. Two shots from a 338 in the neck and neither went through. Then, we shot it with a 500 pistol a few times, so it wouldn't get up and charge us, like what happened to the CPA before me and the ranch hand and guide after me.

You clearly need to take shooting lessons from this studly 9-yr old for these types of hunts. Click on the image to watch the video.

tylercow.jpg

Wow, lots of memories there, thanks for the link there MtMiller! Whatever happened to 280, anybody know if that guy is still alive or not? Tell him, I miss him, but its only Platonic missing. (You've got to be careful with what you say at this forum.) I met a really neat lady at the Helotes Country Club and she was going to enter a chilli cookoff contest with me on the water buffalo tongue. Then I met her nice husband and our plans changed. I got to drink with them though, a few times. She wasn't a belly dancer though. I think I know the picture Dinkshooter might be remembering there, but heck if I know where it is now. I think I could still find the chearleader picture we had that year, its a favorite memory and picture too.:)

Tom for President!!!!

I agree, he might be odd enough to shoot a feral cow with weird horns, but I suspect he'd be smart enough not to slash the military budget AND at the same time piss off the largest communist military threat our country has.

Here is what it would take to break the B&C World Record Pronghorn

WORLD'S RECORDS PRONGHORN (a tie between two hunters)

SCORE: 95
HUNTER: David Meyer
OWNER: David Meyer
DATE: 2002

KEY MEASUREMENTS:
Length of horn: Right 17 2/8 - Left 17 2/8
Circumference of base: Right 7 2/8 - Left 7 2/8
Inside spread: 10 1/8
Length of prong: Right 7 - Left 6 1/8
Tip to tip spread: 4 3/8

28ri5oy.jpg

Here is a replica next to a normal buck.
2ijitt5.jpg

Although I like the characters of this site as well as the smaller "community forum" feel, I consistently find the "I have something you can't see" elitism terribly busch league.

Smalls... If it maks you feel better I owned this site for 10 years and I'm not in the "I have something you can't see" elitism league.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fish406
Back