Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

World class outfitters SEC info...

Good Reading from all, sort of. No, I take that back, even the ones whose post I disagreed with caused more clairification of the issues. Good Job Guys and nobody got Nuked! John

Wow:

I just went and read that thread. Not sure how much more fugged up they could be. First they want to make their own decisions, then they bitch because you don't summarize for them, then when someone does, they say he doesnt' know WTF he is talking about.

Try as a guy may, some folks make up their mind, and there ain't no way to change it.

Someday they will be lookin' around at the planes flying over, taking NRs out in the bush hunting sheep and moose, and wishin' they knew how the hell it happened that AK residents go screwed out of their hunting opportunities.

It would be hard to not say "Someone told you so."

Buzz and Oak. Those are some great posts you guys made over there. I don't know how you can "connect the dots" any better for them to see the big pictures. But, given their replies, I don't think they get it. Too tied up in the "wolves and bears are the problem" mentality.

I've enjoyed reading the HT boyz on MM and 24...good stuff all. LMAO @ Greeny's brief but deadly interjections @ 24. Buzz's 'cliff notes'....classic.

that was good to see the HT calvary come and break up my kid fight.... That is my problem with trying to debate, I can't.. one swing at me and i am likea mad man in a bar fight that will swing at anything and anyone in front of me... not a good way to get a point across. I guess I am better at being a Rabble-rouser as the Muledork said:D. Good thing i didn't actually try to do more than drop info on the first post...

Oh boy, Greenhorn is working his word crafting skills on 24hr....:D. I almost pised myself when i read his last post. I copied it before it gets nuked... Holy shit this was funny.

greenhorn_post.jpg

Ok, I just read all 4 pages here and over on 24 hr. my friggen eyes hurt. I enjoyed the post. I had no idea this chit was going on up in AK too! Does anyone have a e-mail link to send input to the Alaska F & G? Is there anyway all of us can do somthing about this?
Schmalts what are you doing? You got this thing fired up. Toss us a bone here and we'll send at least a e-mail.

on a side note: I laughed my ass off at the ****face post.

iF Ya'll wood just leRn to Wright butter, thEy Coud UnderStnd u Butter!! Man, what a bunch of Grammar Queens. Where's Moosie when we need him! Schmalts, Don't post on that site without sending a Fruit Basket first. Chit!!! John

Don't post on that site without sending a Fruit Basket first. Chit!!! John (DStud) L'ingMAO

How dare any forums' piss posting tree marking cliques question the veracity of our piss posting tree marking clique!:D

BHR,

Time to wake up...you're asleep at the switch.

Oak, either I didnt hear you right or wasnt paying attention...but I had NO idea that Peay had a new company, WTO when you told me about that thread last week.

You are right though...the Peay train is about to plow into AK and change the future of hunting for the worse in that state. It will likely effect the residents more than the NR's...and like you say...they're so stupid they're standing in the tracks looking at the pretty, bright light...
Don't you worry about Alaska, we're not as dumb as you make us out to be.

I don't know if anybody saw these on that other forum, but thought I'd post them here. Two radio interviews about SFW's black bear control plan they got approved in one unit in AK. The first is a member of SFW, supporting the plan. The second is the co-chairman of Alaska Backcountry Hunters and Anglers, opposing the plan. Don't bother if you don't have high speed.

Ralph Seekins, SFW:
http://www.americathewild.com/031508/atw031508seg2finalmixdown.mp3

Dave Lyon, ABHA:
http://www.americathewild.com/032208/atw032208seg2finalmixdown.mp3

They are direct links to .mp3 files. They should open up in your default program for playing .mp3's. It takes a while because they're big files, but the links work for me.

Was just catchin' up on this thread...what a fuggin piece of work DP is |oo

Thanks Oak, Buzz, Schmalts and to all that are bringging this chit out in the open!

And thanks to smalls
Reading NHY's comments has made me smarter...so has ignoring 280's
for giving me the giggle of the day :p

I told them....I told them so.

Thats good, I hope they ask for even more permits...the dumb residents that support Peay and SFW deserve it.

I am sure mine will get deleted. Looks like Miller and I were posting at the same time.

Some UTcoyote dipshit decides to call us all a bunch of dumbasses.

Nice post Miller. Probably will get nuked, along with mine. Since we aren't trouble makers like Oak, maybe they will grant us a little more rope with which to hang ourselves.

Dumb bastards!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back