World class outfitters SEC info...

I can't believe you guys think you're going to get those Kool Aid drinkers to see the light. A valiant effort however.

I can't believe you guys think you're going to get those Kool Aid drinkers to see the light. A valiant effort however.

You know what Tone? I think you are completely correct.

Just couldn't hold my tongue/keyboard when some dipshit started blowin' smoke when he doesn't know his ass from third base. Time for some anger management therapy.

What?! Troublemaker? ;) I was sincerely thanking them for the opportunity to hunt in their state. :D

It is strangely quiet in that thread, though.... Could be, there are some guys taking a look in the mirror and wondering just who the dumbasses really are.

They are dumb bastards...and nice posts by both Big Fin and Miller.

I tell you what, Peays propoganda has sure influenced the Utards. Pretty amazing.

Buzz:

It amazes me that those guys can't see that they are selling themselves down the river. They don't have a clue that you can do habitat and opportunity improvements, without loading it up for the rich dudes and the outfitter industry with whom they have the host/parasite relationship.

No other state does it to the extent of UT when it comes to these tags. And now the funny part. Almost every state has more general season opportunity for all species. It is like they are willing to give up thirty years of elk hunting for one year of possibly shooting a lunker.

Oh well, as long they keep it in the confines of UT.

Big Fin,

This is the crucial part: "Oh well, as long they keep it in the confines of UT"

I dont know that Peay is happy with just keeping it in Utah...and the idiots dont stop at the Utah state line either...

SFW are the biggest bunch of knotheads in operation in the West. Anyone who thinks that they are for the rights of the everyday hunter has their head up their a#@.

I dont know...I think they'll follow the Don to the end.

The sad part is, its a done deal already. I can say that with 100% confidence. I dont think SFW has ever been denied on any proposal regarding the tag pimping or expo...or much of anything else for that matter.

I loved the thread that went up a couple days ago over there basically praising SFW for how much they have improved hunting and trophy quality in the state. I'm pretty confident you could produce that quality of animals in any western state if you were willing to go to as limited of tag numbers as Utah has. Its simply a matter of letting the animals live to maturity.

I am surprised my last post did not raise a stir..... But it is so close to what he actually says he probably is embarrassed

FYI for all the well-grounded, principled supporters of the North American model of wildlife conservation that have posted on this thread. Many of you may already realize this, but I just read in Barnes' new reloading manual that they take pride in being involved with SFW since its inception. No big surprise I guess, given their locale, but methinks I'll be looking elsewhere for meat-making bullets.

I loved the thread that went up a couple days ago over there basically praising SFW for how much they have improved hunting and trophy quality in the state.
That's funny!!! Who's doing the majority of the habitat work in UT?? SFW may help with some of the funding, but they are mucho small potatoes compared to the larger contributors...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Higbee
Back