Caribou Gear Tarp

Wordle

Fun fact: I just went to Google and typed "defini" and guess what word it was offering to define. You aren't the only one.

QQ

Edit to add: I guess that's a spoiler alert, but if you're lazy enough to try it, you deserve to get spoiled.
That’s funny. Just checked that. Must be a few disgruntled wordlers this morning 🤣

They were definitely reaching for today’s. Took all 6 today.

"Phew" for me today. First time to ever see such a word I think.

And did I mention that my streak was "broken" by a time zone change?? I solved the word, but as it was after 11 pm Mountain time, and as my iPad is registered to Central time zone, it didn't count for me, and the next day logging in it showed my current streak at "0". :mad::mad::mad:

7/8 for me, also. I got the top right, but it took my last two guesses. I missed the second on the left, and probably would never have gotten that one anyway.

QQ
I had 3 on that one so I just started throwing letters in there to see what stuck.

NYTimes is changing things up, so it seems. A banner ad at the top, and when solved, no comment given (phew, impressive, great,etc).

NYTimes is changing things up, so it seems. A banner ad at the top, and when solved, no comment given (phew, impressive, great,etc).
Dunno if you can play through the app without a subscription? But, they still have some attaboys and also have a fun “wordle bot” that analyzes your game after completion or failure. I live to impress wordle bot now. All hail great leader worldle bot!

First guess correct on Worldle, which wasn’t my first time to do that, but it was the first time to “unlock” bonus quizzes. Guess the neighbors and then capitol city, followed by flag.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back