Wordle

400 words attempted on the iPad.

Yesterday‘s word (email) almost seems like it shouldn’t be on the accepted list. Such a word didn’t exist until my college years, and then required it to be written as “e-mail“.
I thought it about it a bit and the more I thought about it, the more I knew it had to be right. Got it in 3. I went the distance a few days ago for repel or revel or something like that.

New York Times at it again. My “streak” statistic was reset this morning after having solved the word of the day before work. I have taken to doing a screenshot of the statistics page in anticipation of them messing around with my stats once again.

Just now turned on Safari on the iPad to tell my wife about how I went about getting today‘s (on the tricky side, if you ask me) and I came upon a blank slate as if never solved. Solving it at the genius level, my streak now sits at “1”.

I salute you NYT with a certain finger in mind.

New York Times at it again. My “streak” statistic was reset this morning after having solved the word of the day before work. I have taken to doing a screenshot of the statistics page in anticipation of them messing around with my stats once again.

Just now turned on Safari on the iPad to tell my wife about how I went about getting today‘s (on the tricky side, if you ask me) and I came upon a blank slate as if never solved. Solving it at the genius level, my streak now sits at “1”.

I assume you have a NYT log-in?

Is your computer clearing cookies somehow?

I assume you have a NYT log-in?
Just using Safari and haven't established an account with NYT. I of course could have set one up and then wouldn't have anything to complain about, but whats the fun of that? 🙂

Is your computer clearing cookies somehow?

It is my iPad, and perhaps cookies are an issue?? (Wishing I had a CookieMonster emoji to use here)

Just using Safari and haven't established an account with NYT. I of course could have set one up and then wouldn't have anything to complain about, but whats the fun of that? 🙂

It is my iPad, and perhaps cookies are an issue?? (Wishing I had a CookieMonster emoji to use here)
I don't have an account either. But it doesn't lose track of my "streak" until I skip a day.

If I move from laptop to cell phone, it does not track me and the streak stops even though I did it on the phone. Because I don't have an account, it does not link the computer and phone.

Last edited:
Some words they don’t allow seem like good words. On the 6 letter puzzle they don’t count Monday as a word. That seems odd. I like the game tho

Some words they don’t allow seem like good words. On the 6 letter puzzle they don’t count Monday as a word. That seems odd. I like the game tho
Monday is a proper noun. No proper nouns are allowed in the 5 letter version either. I didn't know there was a 6 letter version. There are not so many 6 letter words.

Every time this thread pops up in the morning I know I better go finish before looking at it.

Wordle 675 4/6

⬛⬛⬛🟨⬛
⬛⬛⬛🟨🟨
🟨⬛🟨⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winchester 73