Wood-Mizer 2013 Personal Best Contest

Magicman

Biannually Wood-Mizer has a Personal Best Contest. I entered this year in the Goodwill category.

This year's Personal Best Contest included a "People's Choice" award.

This LINK takes you to this year's entries. Click on the picture above my name, Lynn Davis.

Please read my entry and if you think that it is deserving, then you can vote each week.

Give the page a little time to load. My entry is on about the 3rd page. Thanks.

Thanks for each of your votes. The prize is $1,000 credit to the winner's account that can be used for sawmill parts, upgrades, etc.

This would be huge to me, and remember that you can vote every 7 days. ;)

Thanks to all who choose to vote for my entry and you can do so every 7 days. The contest goes until the end of July.

My entry is now on page 3.

Last edited:
I'll be voting for you. War, WV is only a couple of hours from me. We do a lot of business with the coal mines in that area.

Thanks for all of the encouragement and votes guys.

Now the entire contest is in the "judging phase" where each project is looked at by a panel of judges. The results of the judging as well as the People's Choice will be announced toward the end of the month or maybe even next month. With157 entries in eight different categories and so many awesome projects, they have their work ahead of them for sure.

I won 1st place in my category in the last contest, so I am hopeful that I will at least place in this one. This was the first time that they have had a People's Choice. Since that is literally world wide, I have no idea how I did.

Last edited:
I just got a call from Dave Mann with Wood-Mizer !!!

I won 1st Place in the Goodwill category and also won the People's Choice Award. The two prizes total $2250 to my account.

My sincerest Thank You to each of my OYOA Friends that voted for and also offered encouragement to me. And Thank You Wood-Mizer not only for the contest but also for building sawmills that open doors to sawing opportunities.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back