Caribou Gear Tarp

Mystery Ranch Hunting Photo Contest

Seacat

Hey everyone!

We're having a big time photography contest over at Mystery Ranch. We're taking entires for all of our "tribes" but we're coming up pretty short on the Hunting side of things... this means if you get your photos in now you've got a great chance of winning some awesome prizes!

Here's the kicker... photos are due by February 28th... so time is ticking...

We're giving away more than $6000 in gear...

Here's the rules and regulations... and a link to the page on MR.com

Here's the link... http://www.mysteryranch.com/s.nl/sc.15/category.138872/.f

The 2011 Mystery Ranch Photo and Video contest is open for entries! Submit your best photos of your Mystery Ranch gear in action for a chance to win over $6000 in Mystery Ranch gear.

There are 5 categories for submissions:

Military Photos
Fire Photos
Hunting Photos
Recreation Photos
Video
Take a minute to review our guidelines and submission information for more details on how to enter. Photos and videos must be submitted to Mystery Ranch by mail or email no later than February 28, 2011 to be considered.

Prizes

Top photographs and videos in each division and category will receive the following prizes as well as being showcased on mysteryranch.com.

Grand Prize: $1000 in Mystery Ranch Gear for the top two photos overall, and the top video
First Prize: $400 in Mystery Ranch Gear for winners in each of the 5 categories
Second Prize: $200 in Mystery Ranch Gear for winners in each of the 5 categories
Third Prize: Mystery Ranch Street Fighter backpack for winners in each of the 5 categories
Submission Guidelines

All entries submitted must be digital files, must be original, and must have been created and be owned exclusively by the entrant submitting the image or video. If in doubt, ask us if an image is acceptable.
Photos and Video must contain Mystery Ranch product.
Photos and Video must be submitted to Mystery Ranch by mail or email no later than Monday, February 28, 2011.
Digital photo files must be at least 5x7 inches at 300ppi (the bigger the better, however) and should be emailed in JPG format (RGB color profile preferred) to [email protected]. Drop off or mail disks to 1750 Evergreen Dr, Bozeman, MT 59715
Video must not exceed 180 seconds in length. The video must be in .wmv, .avi, .mov, or .mpg file formats. Video must not exceed 1GB total size. Any video that does not meet these requirements will be disqualified from this contest.
Your photos and videos must not infringe on any third party rights or contain any names, logos, or seals of any government agency, company, or organization.
Please limit submissions to no more than 10 files or slides.
Photoshop "art" is not allowed in any category. However, sharpening, adjusting levels, sepia tone, etc. is fine, but do not superimpose images or otherwise alter the original scene.
Photos and video may be shot anywhere, but must include Mystery Ranch products and should include information about location/subject/product/etc.
All submitted files may not contain spaces and must be titled with your: Lastname_First Prizes will be awarded to the top three contestants in each division (Military/Tactical, Hunting, Fire/Trail, Recreation, and Video).
Mystery Ranch has one-time rights to publish contest submissions in print, two years for web publishing, as well as unlimited usage in future Photo and Video Contest promotional materials. Photos and video will not be returned.
Mystery Ranch employees are excluded from the contest

If Mark is looking for hunting pics, he has found the promised land over here on Hunt Talk. I know you guys have some amazing stuff, so get them posted over there, and you will have another chance to win a Mystery Ranch pack.

I will post mine, and if I win, I will donate the prize to the BAYED drawing. That means you guys need to be lobbying Seacat and Mystery Ranch for the stuff OYOA submits, if you want more chances at MR gear.

Thanks for the announcement, Mark. My money is that the hunting categor is won by a Hunt Talker. You guys just have too good of stuff.

Back