Womens stock

choc dogs

Wondering, besides the camilla and the lady hunter., are there any “women specific” geometry stocks out there. I’m pretty sure I could get one of the tacticool chassis, and adjust to my hearts content, or the Boyd’s at-1, also very adjustable. My lovely wife likes the way the camilla feels to her, wondering if there’s a stock option to use one of my lesser used rifles, and fit it to her. I’ve been told not to buy her a rifle, not that I’m opposed to selective deafness.

Thanks for any suggestions

I know you stated “other than Camilla”, but we finally settled on one for my wife after trying several compact and slim stocked rifles. She shouldered it and loved it immediately. I’m sure you could make up the reasonable price on a Camilla if you moved one of your lesser used rifles.

I believe those are the only two women specific models. My wife has a couple Camillas and a Remington model 7 and a few ARs that she shoots well. My oldest daughter has a Lady Hunter and my middle daughter has a Savage 110 that I put in an Boyds AT-1 stock. My youngest daughter will most likely get a Camilla or Lady hunter when she out grows her little rifle she has now.

If your wife wants to hunt or just go shoot regularly, she should get something that fits. If it is a one time thing, then find something that fits her length of pull the best and put some padding on the top of the stock to help her cheek weld

The Camilla is, by far, the best looking rifle Weatherby sells. The least Californ-icky/tacticool.

Wondering, besides the camilla and the lady hunter., are there any “women specific” geometry stocks out there. I’m pretty sure I could get one of the tacticool chassis, and adjust to my hearts content, or the Boyd’s at-1, also very adjustable. My lovely wife likes the way the camilla feels to her, wondering if there’s a stock option to use one of my lesser used rifles, and fit it to her. I’ve been told not to buy her a rifle, not that I’m opposed to selective deafness.

Thanks for any suggestions
There are sir, but they are expensive and IMHO, not as good as the Camilla. ( Fit and function ). I have purchased three Camilla's for granddaughters.

The Camilla is, by far, the best looking rifle Weatherby sells. The least Californ-icky/tacticool.
"And a woman will lead them"--or was that "and a child" ? ;)

Two years after--" the least California-icky/tacticool", Camilla was designed, Weatherby moved to Wyoming ;)

I think Jessie Duff had a hand in designing the Camilla stock.
One day, when i grow up, i hope to be able to shoot half as good as her!

My daughters Mauser in 7X57 is wearing a purple Boyds AT-One stock.
I'm sure there is a special place in the nether world for me.

I bought the Camilla. The drop at heel is a bit more than I'd like for benchrest shooting, but that is the only drawback I've found.

Back