Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Winter Olympics

OMG, I'm watching curling and I'm actually starting to get into it...what is wrong with me?

I am watching the ice skating race thing and they wear these blue helmets. Does anyone know why they have such high numbers on the side? There are only a hand full of these racers with all of the numbers in the 200`s. Just one of those things that I have wondered for a week or more. Why not 1-10?

I was thinking about rooting for the U.S. hockey team, but after what happened to the Cowboys, maybe I should just keep my mouth shut.

Go Canada !!!!!!

Your right Slick, Cowboys are from Texas. Different country entirely.

Big hockey showdown, U.S. vs Canada !

Looks like the Judges are getting tired of Anton Ohno, that DQ was bullchit.

U.S. men winning in Nordic ? What's up with that ?

I'm getting tired of seeing Lindsey Von snivel on T.V. Now her friend, the German chick, I could keep watching her. That girl can ski !

I heard Lindsey Vonn is loosing her medal !!

U.S. skier Lindsey Vonn was stripped of her gold medal today by the Olympic Committee. They are awarding it instead to President Obama because they say he is observed going downhill considerably faster.

I heard Lindsey Vonn is loosing her medal !!

Quote:
U.S. skier Lindsey Vonn was stripped of her gold medal today by the Olympic Committee. They are awarding it instead to President Obama because they say he is observed going downhill considerably faster.
I'll have to pass that one along, that's pretty funny.

They are awarding it instead to President Obama because they say he is observed going downhill considerably faster.

...chit, can't he get a Vonn DNF instead?

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisb970
Back