Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Wine whine

One of the best lyrical lines in a song that I happen to agree with comes from the Montana band, The Best Westerns, in their song, "Can't Raise The Dead".

"I think red wine tastes like, dog breath and baby wipes."

Alright, totally unhelpful, but I am always looking to increase their signal.

who drinks wine?

lance armstrong was an elitist wine snob. i know that.

my wife is all hot on avaline wine. that's about all i know.

whenver i'm tasked with buying wine i just choose the label that is most intriguing and is under 20 bucks. as is the standard rule for buying wine.

Why is there no good way to tell if a bottle of wine is good? I mean sure there's some difference in taste but there's many many MANY bottles of simply shitty astringent wine on the shelves that people actually buy!?
You live in great wine country, go to the local wineries and try before you buy! While your at it go try this one and give me your assessment. Heard they are good.

This one is my favorite. Exceptional reds.....

Heard Rocky Pond is good too, but you might have to take out a loan to buy it.

I use the Vivino app occasionally but the first glass of any so called 'best' is always pretty rude to my taste buds. The best cheapo for us is Beringer Zinfandel.

Malbec is growing on me.

Good call plus economy of scale...you could get a pallet of it.

I actually don't mind their bottled wine...not that I know the difference from quaffable compared to exceptional. Their malbec works for me
Day before the covid "2 week" lockdown, I braved Costco, only things in my cart were box wine (7), beer (3 cases), and TP.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back