Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Win an Elk Hunt

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
It is that time of year. We need to start giving some cool opportunities to those who are supporting us. Once again, we are going to draw a winner for an elk hunt with me, in your choice of MT, CO, or NM.

Click on the image below and it will take you to the page with the details and the official rules.

Sweeps.jpg

Last year, a lucky guy from Arizona won the hunt and we are lined up for a really cool rifle elk hunt in Northern New Mexico, come October. I'm looking forward to it as much as he is. If you watch our show, you know I take as much pleasure helping others as I do filling my own tags,

You could be the winner. Two ways to earn more entries.

1. Buy items from our store.

2. Purchase downloads of our episodes.

For every $9.99 that you spend with us from March 1 to December 31, 2015, you get an additional entry into the Sweepstakes. Some of you have bought DVDs in the last couple months without even knowing you got some entries in the contest.

Drawing will be in early January, 2016.

Have a 7mm-08, 7mm RM (2), 308Win(2), & 338 Fed (in the works)......Will travel !

NM please.

this is another great chance at a nice hunt you have again Randy,,,Ill be doing some shopping soon,,,thanks for providing this kind of hunt to the draw winner.

Us people from overseas eligible?
Already dloaded season two and can't wait to be able to do the same with season three!
Oh just noticed the start to Season three is available, know what I am doing for the next while :)

Last edited:
So I'm assuming that a DVD costing $19.99 will get 2 entries? Or will it need to be multiple items? Just asking, some folks need to be told...

Us people from overseas eligible?
Already dloaded season two and can't wait to be able to do the same with season three!
Oh just noticed the start to Season three is available, know what I am doing for the next while :)

Yup. All you need to do is get here.

So I'm assuming that a DVD costing $19.99 will get 2 entries? Or will it need to be multiple items? Just asking, some folks need to be told...

Yes. $19.99/9.99 >= 2

Note: You definitely won't win if you don't at least get in the game. I'm living testimony from last year's contest! :D

I'm ready

Just bought my elk hunting DVD and hat. Got back on my diet and exercise program. Just waiting for the call.

So I'm good to go with 4 entries since I downloaded Fresh Tracks Seasons 2 and 3? I figured as much, but decided to ask anyway.

Very generous of you Randy to offer such a prize. It's easy to support good people doing good business. Best wishes on all your tags this fall !

I bought seasons 2 and 3 as soon as you made them available through vhx (I love this BC I don have cable!)

It's also great that you give back to us like this. Of course I'd love to win, elk hunting is something I've only been able to dream of but I'm excited to see the hunt in season 4!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back