Win an Elk Hunt

Jeez,I should just have given him the cash when I saw him 2 days ago,and got a great pack from him....he's out hunting antelope nearby right now. I'll be seeing him shortly I believe.

ordered 4 and a sticker for chance at NM....course.

The entries have been tabulated and random numbers have been assigned for the 2015 Sweepstakes. The random numbers were drawn by a CPA firm based in Idaho. We have notified the winner via email. I do not know this person and he probably thinks my email was a prank.

I hope the first person replies, as the 1st alternate is someone I know and if he gets the hunt, I can already hear the comments of the game being rigged.

A total of 1,343 entries.

Congrats to the winner --- you'll have a super time! The 9-month wait will go by before you know it. Here's to slapping your tag on a great bull!

The entries have been tabulated and random numbers have been assigned for the 2015 Sweepstakes. The random numbers were drawn by a CPA firm based in Idaho. We have notified the winner via email. I do not know this person and he probably thinks my email was a prank.

I hope the first person replies, as the 1st alternate is someone I know and if he gets the hunt, I can already hear the comments of the game being rigged.

A total of 1,343 entries.

I hear he replied, whew, now you don't need to worry about the rigged drawing :) Congrats to the winner !

Winner

I was checking my email to see if it got blocked or placed in spam filter. Good luck to the winner. Wish it was me.

so do we have a winner named yet?when should we start buyin more stuff for next years elk hunt giveaway?thanks for putting this on Fin,I think it is a great deal for some lucky hunt talker.

so do we have a winner named yet?when should we start buyin more stuff for next years elk hunt giveaway?thanks for putting this on Fin,I think it is a great deal for some lucky hunt talker.

We have a winner. Don't be buying stuff just yet. Figuring what the plan will be for 2016.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMArcheryCoues24
Back