Will someone please tell my Borrowers we're in a Recession !!!

Moosie

Grand poopa
I'm not bragging or anything (And I'm knocking on wood while typing this) but if this is a "SLOW" market, when the market picks up I'm going to AK and Africa every year on hunting trips :D :D :D

This has been a Crazy A$$ week for new clients and prospects. humphumphump

How much do you get paid for prospects? ;)

Glad things are going well in the new line of work.

How much do you get paid for prospects? ;)

Glad things are going well in the new line of work.

Well.... I've been at it now 6 weeks with no pay. So Prospects and Upfront work I don't get paid for.

Whats the interest rate currently?

Depends........... Thats the easy answer :D I've gotten some rates at 5.625% and others over 10%. Lots of variables. PM me your rate. I know when you bought the house from me she probably gave you the best rate at the time, but she only had one bank to choose from, I have unlimited. No offence to your sister but when it comes to best rates... we don't use Country wide alot ;)

Moosie's getting rich just re-writing all his own notes !

Chit, Problem is I don't even qualify for loans any more... I'm 2 years out from buying anythnig new. Thats OK though, It will let me get a grasp on were things are at.

I'm still 2 weeks out from closing my first deal, but the Pipeline is filling up. I should have a good month next month. It's amaising though after you help one erson the referals and calls you sometimes get. Hopefully it stays that way.

I'm a true salesperson now. :p I look at everybody with a $ over their head. Everyone is a possible candidate. When I took Vicki out for Dinner tonight we were waiting next to a couple and they struck up a conversation and within a couple mins I brought up mortgages. That time I struck out.... but yesterday was different with 2 other deals ;) Vicki tells me she knows that every conversation now I bring up what I do. I figure "why not" you never know if someone needs a loan. Right ?!?!:D :D

Your thread title was funny as hell.... there is money out there... I have been to several bank auctions....plenty of people with cash/credit......your a likable guy ... glad its going well... you should sell insurance on the side:)

Cjcj, yah, It's funny that there are some people that still have money.. and not as few of people as we'd think. ;) Unfortunately I'm one of those people “without” money right now but in time, I think, will do well. I was truly expecting 2-3 months before closing my first deal. I was one of those people that had only 1-2 months of "Me Gold" in liquid reserve. If I can start doing deals like this I can keep from tapping out every last pennie of my reserve which honestly I figured I would need to do. It does take some time to conjure business and build relationships with people and get people approved, a house found, offers made, closing, etc.

I was hoping that with my vast friendship network I would have some people I know fill up the first few loans and that would give me time for referrals and marketing. I have 2-3 deals closing in the next 3 weeks and they are all referrals.

Now, although the title does make light of the economy, on the other hand you wouldn’t believe the number off people living 105% or more outside of their means. I'm bound never to talk about what any individual's information but in general it's an accurate observation.

As far as the Insurance sales….. Never, but thanks for the thought :D :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back