Wife wants a bigger diamond, what you think?

Washington Hunter said:
Yeah, cubic zirconium.

Oh Please!!!!!!!!!!!

You know your Dad spoils ups Gals already!!!!!

Robert your Problem is that you are SELFISH!!!!!

I bought him a Rangefinder that is used for hunting so don't feed us this women are not supportive Bull :BLEEP: I support your hobbys fine!

You know WH She is supposed to pay for his ring, so What he should do is DEMAND a larger diamond in his ring with her money hump hump

Yes I love Robert Very much but I love giving him a hard time Even more :D

Well schmalts, they say diamonds last forever :eek: bs i lost it i bought it but was for me and my hubby , anyway he bought me set, for engagemnt i havent changed it since nor do i care i love set so cute and mans alot i never take it off , he dont have ring i odnt care i know he faithfull , anyway he cant afford , diamonds either can i but no big deal long as we have each other all that matters, i say if she goin towards i am gonna play miss rich to fit in , then thiers prob ,,u need have long talk i been around rich yeah it nice but hell no i wouldnt trade nothin for my man or my , items i first had , if she just trying to fit in, then well she should know better , but just have talk dont go buy her all she wants make reakl bad she get worse, u dont wanna spoil person i lov to but u really dont inless u know they only happy ur doing it becouse ur happy for em not rich friend , nayway i hope goes well bud dont worrie if it just her wanting somehtin in return like u had ur huntin money now she wants ring no biggie, just ask instead of worring , if she wants ring just to wear like most woman like lots ring on finger me no lol if she keep one u gave her and the new one no worrie just ask best way u can dont worrie or assume , i aint much help but hope goes well bud :)

All I can say Schamtsie is "That sucks". I could give you some expert advice (I was married for 3 whole years once :D ) but I'll refrain. :rolleyes: There's nothing worse than "the rich friend". They can find all kinds of ways to spend your money. Just tell her to stay away from the jewelry stores with the signs that say "Go Big, or Go Home".

Well, she hasnt said anything else about it since i told her that i thought she would want the ring we got married with. Maybe it was a spontainious shopping thing and she is over it. I am still a little bummed she even suggested changing the ring instead of getting something else.
And Moosie, comparing a wedding ring to the car you bought your wife is retarded. A car has no meaning, its a object that we all use and depreciates and gets thrown away some day. Let me put this in perspective for you...
I look at changing out that stone like if you took your great grandfathers 1899 Savage lever action 30-30 with brass shell counter and ivory sight ramps... and then took it to get re-blued and machined to take a 3x9 scope .
Yes i admit i think diamonds are a waste of money but that is no different than half the other chit she wastes money on. I put up with it because thats why we been married for 12 years and all of our freinds divorced after 4years

Schmalts...I say wait for one of the BIG anniverseries to get her a bigger rock, that way its a win win situation. You are not chaning her wedding band and she gets her bigger rock.
Quick Draw

No CJCJ that Chit don't go over well with me.... I just don't think he cares what it sounds Like :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

It takes understanding to be with my honey but most of the time he is worth it :D...

Love YOU ROBERT!!!!

Nut got me diamond when we got married. didnt like it sold it in a yard sale :D :) we then went and got the ring I wanted and that was just a gold band.

Nut has gotting me other diamonds and they just sit in the box. he likes to get me girly things.

As for what is hers and what is mine what the hell is that. after you say I DO it is ours not hers or just yours. Maybe that why me and nut get a long so well we dont do this shit of this is mine and that is your. and yes we spend a lot on hunting but we both hunt and then in the off seanon we have other hobbys we do.

But as for you schmalts you both need to set down and really talk it over.

Outdoorchick I would not want my father inlaw to be to get my ring even if he wanted to for it would not mean the same A ring dont mean you LOVE someone.

Ture Love comes from in side.

Yep vipe ours is what the point is in a marriage nothin just mine or just his it both of ours my family hates oh well yeah i told my mom i spent both christmas money wich 200on him he got sick and well worth it :)

well schmalts I've been married to my hubby for 11 years and I believe that if you love each other you don't need diamonds to prove it... sounds like you both just need to sit down a really talk to each other about what your both feeling.... and I agree with you, don't change the wedding ring it is a symbol of what you both vowed to each other.... if she really wants a new diamond then compromise with each other .... ya know not the really, really expensive one but one that is bigger than the one she has....... and schmalts.... just tell her you love her that goes a long way

This year Vipe and I will be married 25 years. I asked her what she would want from me as a gift (besides the normal hump ).

She said just for the 2 of us to spend the day together. :cool: :cool: :cool:

Schmalts., do whatever makes both of you happy. ;)

back in her lap

Say

"only if you'll marry me again"

have a renewal ceremony to make it legit.

It'll be interesting to figure-out the folks from the original ceremony who wont be there this second time.

just an impulsive reply, only read a couple.

jm

with out the ceremony it's worthless

Schmalts my brother, you're married to a reasonably normal woman, right?
If the answer is yes than get her a whole new ring if you can afford it. The girlfriend sounds like a gold-digger--I wouldn't worry about her or your wife's motives.
She is most likely talking about it because you're better off now money-wise then when you first started out and can afford it.

Her desire for a new stone as she puts it, probably has nothing to do with her feelings or love for you its just that chicks dig sparkly stuff--it's in their DNA.

DO NOT mess with the Rookie Husband Starter Kit (thats what I call my wife's original set) because your wife will always cherish it as is, just upgrade. Hers was small because it was all I could afford on E-3 pay. At our 10 year anniversary I made E-6 and my raise went into payments on a new set for her. She got the DeBeers commercial if'n ya knowhata mean. That was 7 years ago and to this day I get gifts out of the blue because she still gets "Omigawd" compliments in the grocery store.

If your wife is normally modest about spending on herself then absolutely get her a new ring. Jager's idea is an excellent way to go about it.

stickit.jpg

Divorce her, pawn the ring, buy a dog and move to Montana. Then there will be two ugly bastards in MT that ain't getting any. hump

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otto247
Back