Why Would a Guy do this?

Nemont

Reno man taken to hospital after self-castration procedure

Staff Report
RENO GAZETTE-JOURNAL
1/19/2005 10:23 pm

A 50-year-old Reno man told authorities he castrated himself to lower his libido and learned of the procedure on the Internet, police said.

Washoe Medical Center officials cited privacy issues on why they could not release any information on the man.

About 1:30 a.m. Monday, police said the man called 911 and asked for help because he could not stop the bleeding from a self-castration operation.

Reno police and medics responded to the man’s home near Brinkby Avenue and Robinhood Drive, and he was taken by ambulance to the hospital.

Hospital officials said the man successfully castrated himself, police reported. No further information was available.

“The man obviously needs some sort of counseling,” Reno police Lt. Ron Donnelly said

It seems the police Lt. knows how to understate the obvious. The guy(?) is a looney. All I can say is Ow!

roflmao man this guy needs help DUDE IF U HAVE SON IM SORRY BUT HAVE DOCS DO THAT OK yeah and in way man he did somehtin he waasnt proud of lol

I'm all for it, actually I'm thinking this should become a trend. Let's see this idea spread a little. Stranger things have become fads. Could help weed out a lot of the loons. :rolleyes:

Hey Mo,
Maybe you should see if Moosie would be willing to be a trend setter. I know I am never at the leading edge of any trends and don't care to be on this one.

Nemont

Now if we can jest get Michael Jackson to put about fifty rubber bands on his nads 'till they turn black life would be good. And what gene pool is he out of anyway?

I think WHITEDEER has it right about that guy. what a weirdo. No guy in his right mind would do that.

If you sleep in a bed with seven plows and a dust ruffle. You are either gay or married!

LMAO.

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
240shooter
Back