Why does it have to be this way?

Do you like traditional thanksgiving fare?

• Yes, absolutely

Votes: 98 52.7%
  • Yes, but mostly because of the tradition

Votes: 32 17.2%
  • No, but i do like the tradition of it

Votes: 13 7.0%
  • No i'd absolutely prefer other stuff. tradition be damned.

Votes: 25 13.4%
  • Don't care, i'm too busy blasting forkies in montana on thanksgiving day

Votes: 18 9.7%

• Total voters
Love the different food on Any holiday. But Being single and not liking to be around a lot of people my special day meals were normally eaten in some cut rate resturant out on a bird hunting trip! I don't know how to make that stuff myself and only wife I had that could turned out to be a really unfaithfull bird! Went to town today and actuall did get myself something to eat for dinner. One pumpkin pie and one Southern Pecan pie, good eating!

I’d rather have steaks or briskets than turkey any day including Thanksgiving Day. I do enjoy pumpkin and pecan pie and the desserts and for some unexplained reason I like that cranberry sauce.

Another thanksgiving dinner come and gone. I saw the apple pies baking in the oven, the blue bell vanilla ice cream in the freezer and subsequently put together the smallest plate of turkey, taters, green beans, stuffing, and salads I possibly could manage without someone questioning me so as not to waste my precious stomach space on tasteless crap in order to leave room for the good stuff.

On to the Laphroaig and games of euchre

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back