Why all the 6.5 CM hate?

O I have a 3006 that I am putting together to hunt out west and Newfoundland for moose. I love the 3006 but that would not get the Jim Carry post or the other post

The more I read this thread the more I feel like I should send the Creedmoor that I don't use to mtmuley with the agreement that he harvests an elk with it.

As much as I like to give 6.5 Creedmoor shooters a hard time. I think I’ve settled on that as my next rifle. I was looking at the 7mm-08 (7mm-hunttalk) as I own a .308 and .243 already it seemed like the natural choice. After looking at ammo prices and availability there’s just so many more options with the 6.5.

As much as I like to give 6.5 Creedmoor shooters a hard time. I think I’ve settled on that as my next rifle. I was looking at the 7mm-08 (7mm-hunttalk) as I own a .308 and .243 already it seemed like the natural choice. After looking at ammo prices and availability there’s just so many more options with the 6.5.
The "Revolutionary 6.5 Creedmoore"? Just how long has the 6.5x55 Swede been in existence? 6 of one and a half dozen of the other IMO. Fancy name to sell more guns is all.

My wife has a 6.5 CM and that is OK. But it's always open season on my buddies who shoot them....

Breaking news out of Utah..........if you contract coronavirus....... simply fire a 6.5 creedmoor round, or if it is a loved one stand next to the sick person and fire a round. The terminal velocity and bombastic percussion will vaporize the virus. Then simply chug a Mtn ops drink, readjust your flat bill cap, fire up that diesel ( of course roll coal) then Wala, good as new!

Breaking news out of Utah..........if you contract coronavirus....... simply fire a 6.5 creedmoor round, or if it is a loved one stand next to the sick person and fire a round. The terminal velocity and bombastic percussion will vaporize the virus. Then simply chug a Mtn ops drink, readjust your flat bill cap, fire up that diesel ( of course roll coal) then Wala, good as new!
At this point in the thread, it's more indicative of you than the caliber.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seabee Shooter
Back