Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Why all the 6.5 CM hate?

Stupidity has no bounds. smdh.

Doesn't see half as dumb (nor as permanent) as the tattoos I see on a lot of "proud to be an anti-hipster" types.

I have trouble caring about people's hair, but I do think there is a certain correlation with the 6.5 MBs (we gotta have someone to tease).

Doesn't see half as dumb (nor as permanent) as the tattoos I see on a lot of "proud to be an anti-hipster" types.

I have trouble caring about people's hair, but I do think there is a certain correlation with the 6.5 MBs (we gotta have someone to tease).
Well, be that way, then! Does a Marine Corps tattoo count?:p

6.5 Creedmore often gets called the Manbun, we're all aware. My question is what haircut would the .308 be? Somehow the mullet doesn't really fit.

Oh dang... Now you've done it. You brought Ted in to the thread! You'll be flogged and get a beat down now. 🤣
I mean the common refrain from .300wm guys is that their .270 wasn’t enough gun... mostly cause the 5 shots they took all landed in the elks ass... so I guess uncle Ted the poacher is as good a figured head as any...

I mean the common refrain from .300wm guys is that their .270 wasn’t enough gun... mostly cause the 5 shots they took all landed in the elks ass... so I guess uncle Ted the poacher is as good a figured head as any...
Huh? mtmuley

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T_allen7
Back