Why all the 6.5 CM hate?

Helping 6.5 creed top 250.

And wrapped w/ a nice bow:

JNOVUCD3ZBALMTJN5LLMHURFKQ.jpg

I love my 6.5 cm and enjoy the memes just as much! Can’t believe this thread made it to 250...

If a middle age or older man wants a creed but his hair is no longer growing or gone, can he get a mullet at the same store where they sell merkins or are they sold as part the creed purchase ?

Voila, the Bunkin...also works on the hair challenged, theatrical adhesive not included..available in Vias or Verde camo (2000.00) additional)....proof of CM required
1580479022252.png

Voila, the Bunkin...also works on the hair challenged, theatrical adhesive not included..available in Vias or Verde camo (2000.00) additional)....proof of CM required
View attachment 126987

Harley, I wonder if Europe was also making a different inference in her last post ;)

Was it Star Wars ? "where no man has gone before-"----in search of the "Creed" man :)

If a middle age or older man wants a creed but his hair is no longer growing or gone, can he get a mullet at the same store where they sell merkins or are they sold as part the creed purchase ?

I don't care what anyone says the women of Hunt Talk are way funnier then the men...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back