Who's buyying hounds?

hntrjohn

Talking to the seaman salesman today, and he said somebody in Northern CA just bought a dog for $10,000 and one for $8,000. Anybody hear of this?

There are always dogs that sell outragiously high.....Just like when cows sell for 40,000$
wink.gif
wink.gif

I know of a couple guys that went in together on a 25000 dollar Walker male! Too much for my blood! I bet they got him insured too!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
bcat

------------------
If you aint the lead dog the scenery never changes
bcatrunningcat.gif

Logoboy.jpg

I know somebody who spent $42 grand on a 4 th calf cow. I gues that is why they serve beer at the actions for registered cows. Most I spent was 3 grand. My dad spent 3,500 an a 4 month old heifer. It died 4 days after it calved.

I knew a guy in Oregon, that had $24000 in 4 bobcat dogs. Real good dogs,and the guy was loaded, but if I gave that kind of money,those dogs would get run over the first week I had them!!!!! KW

KW, whats the guys name by chance, most my dogs come off or originate from the oregon coast from bob hunters, I know several bigtime cat hunters over there. Just curious is all, I probably don;t know him since he bought the dogs but might know who he bought them from.

------------------
chewin_md_clr.gif
GatoMan

I was with a man 15 years ago that had a bluetick jip with 97 stitches and 12 drain toobs in her from a bear fight when he sold her for $5,000.00
to another outfitter with 2 weeks left in the bear season.She couldn't run but he needed a dog to strike from the truck.3 days later she got loose from the truck after she had struck a bear and the rest of the pack was going,She had no tracking collar on and he never see her again.

------------------
We having fun yet//Tobey

Gato, I dont want to say the guys name, as he didnt want anyone to know that he had that much in dogs. I have a friend at Dayton Or. named Bob Brown that always has a good dog , and has sold somme for big money!!! Cant turn that kind of money down he says!! KW

Yeah I know who Bobby Brown is, dogs always being sold on the coast in the 5 digits, nothing new, thought I might know who he bought the dogs from or even more I might know the dogs

------------------
chewin_md_clr.gif
GatoMan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back