MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

WHo would be interested in Hunting Ducks, Geese, Pheasants,...

Moosie

Grand poopa
...in Louisiana ?

Here's the Deal. I'm booking a hunt (Probably around the first week in Jan) for some Blasting !!! ONE suporting member will have the hunt paid for. Details in the Newseletter thats coming out.

Yield large numbers of Pintails, Mallards, Teals, Gadwalls, Widgeons, Shovelers, White Fronted Geese, Specs, or Blue & Snow Geese.

the hunt will run about $220 a day (for 3 days) which will include Lodging and Breakfast. Other meals are on our own. We can Add $25 a day for them cooking for us.

I think Geese are like 24 a day Limit. Talk about some Blasting eh ?

I'm just wanting to get a head count on who will be interested. Kick around some Thoughts Folks !!!!

10-4... Moosies there !!!!!!!!

Just another HuntTalk.com Hunt. I was jsut going to do one a year, but That many Geese and ducks and Phesants and ... Well... I'm there
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Whiskers, I guess you could buy another supporting membership, but that isn't all that good of odds. Just suck up the $660 and lets go hunting for 3 days !!! HELL, You'll spend more then that in Shotgun shells
eek.gif
!!!! YEEEE HA !!!!!

I don't know if that was a Slam on La ? or if ya didn't see the post... Or if it was option 3 which I ain't posting
wink.gif

JB Florida.. Lemme Recap...

I said "WHo would be interested in Hunting Ducks, Geese, Pheasants,... ...in Louisiana ?"

You said "What State will it be in?"

I said ] "I don't know if that was a Slam on La ? or if ya didn't see the post..."

(Becasue you said sounds like some serious shooting, I thought maybe that was a slam because La. doesn't have serious shooting ?~?~~?~ Either that or you didn't se my initial post that it was indeed in La.
biggrin.gif
)

MAN, I don't know about you southern Boys
tongue.gif
footinmouth.gif

BTW, HAven't heard back from ya... DID you loose my phone # ?
wink.gif

Moosie - do you ever take your wife anywhere, uh, for like a week at a time? I just don't have enough vacation to go on all these trips with you guys, and still go on a family vacation at least once a year!
frown.gif

Why would ya take yer wife with ya. You with her almost all year long, she needs a break too. Give her time to catch up on the ironing and stuff while you ain there. Get the floor mopped real good. Its good for em to get a chance to do their chores without you showing them where they messed up. Its all part of the learning process.

Man them California dudes think weird.

Whiskers.. your odds jsut got better in Drawing
wink.gif

Cali.. I keep telling her I'll take a vacation with her...But she's either kicking out Babies or holding them... I'm worried about 2005 !!! thats our year for Moosie Jr # 4 !!! I've planned ALL other ones AWSOME.. Yes, tooting my horn. First one 8 days before Spring bear and turkey, 2nd one 3 weeks before Fall Archery deer/elk. and the last one in JAn when it's jsut Ducks and geese, Which I jsut remembered.. I need to look at the dates of the hunt
wink.gif

I know what you make a year (About) Spend some of it now fool !!! Don't be old sitting on 10 million
eek.gif

PS, take yer wife along hunting
footinmouth.gif
fight.gif

I'd love to do it, but the only way it'll happen is if it's during the first two weeks of Jan. AND I win the drawing!
frown.gif
My fixed income won't handle $660 for a few birds. Heck, I'll kill three deer, two elk, and an antelope this fall for $120 total.
drool.gif

Oak

if it is in the first of january i think since it is my birthday i automatically win the free hunt and if i can get it of work (I officially hate beer now) i am definately there

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 07-15-2003 15:29: Message edited by: Mini Moose ]</font>

DUDE! That post DID NOT say LA!

Of course I thought it was Monday all day today too.
confused.gif

I'll go along....steel shot only right?
I'm freed up after Jan 2nd. Thats when the snobirds arrive and we cant shoot those!
They would be too tough to eat anyway
biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Whiskers:
Why would ya take yer wife with ya. You with her almost all year long, she needs a break too. Give her time to catch up on the ironing and stuff while you ain there. Get the floor mopped real good. Its good for em to get a chance to do their chores without you showing them where they messed up. Its all part of the learning process.

Man them California dudes think weird.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

Moosie ...here is what Whiskers needs to be

loser.gif

Moosie - I expect that I will have to bring her and my son along to Africa, so I have to save even more for that trip! My wife loves to travel, and did a lot before we got married. I can hope, but not really expect, that she would not want to go. Maybe I can talk her into it being "a guy's trip," but that will cost me...
wink.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back