Caribou Gear

Who does this?

Southern Elk

Why would you post a vehicle for sale and not put how many miles are on it in the ad? Do people buy vehicles without knowing how many miles are on them? Do you think by not mentioning the mileage, you are going to trick someone into buying your high mileage vehicle? I don’t know about you, but if the mileage isn’t listed, I just keep scrolling.

In my experience, people who are selling diesels are more likely to be delusional about the premise that miles don’t matter.

Also car dealers sometimes do this BS so you contact them to find out more. The premise they are operating under is that they will be able to hook you if they can just speak to you.

Why would you post a vehicle for sale and not put how many miles are on it in the ad? Do people buy vehicles without knowing how many miles are on them? Do you think by not mentioning the mileage, you are going to trick someone into buying your high mileage vehicle? I don’t know about you, but if the mileage isn’t listed, I just keep scrolling.
What was the last thing you complained about? mtmuley

Even worse is when you look online at a dealership and for the price they put "Call for Price"
If you're going to make me work to try and buy a vehicle from you, you've already lost my business.
Amen to that. They're trying to get you to call them so they can try and upsell you into something you can't afford. They'd say something like "Well we can just extend your loan duration and cut $100/month off of your payment!

I just bought a truck recently. I really don't like vehicle shopping. Lots of places around here are pretty good about being straight forward. There's enough dealerships in this country, if you give me a reason to avoid your dealership, then I probably will!

I've been in the market for a small truck lately. Saw one listed at a dealership and it had a "email for price". I emailed and they sent me the price. Went to the dealership and took it for a test drive. Asked the salesman what the price was and he quoted me $2,500 more than what they had emailed me. Keep in mind I had planned on writing a check that day. I just shook my head and walked out. He's called every day since trying to get me to come back in. Nope, plenty of other places to get a truck.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back