PEAX Equipment

Who do you trust more with public lands/who will you vote for?

Who do you trust more with public lands/who will you vote for?

• Trump with public lands

Votes: 39 37.5%
  • Clinton with public lands

Votes: 45 43.3%
  • I will vote Trump

Votes: 61 58.7%
  • I will vote Clinton

Votes: 16 15.4%

• Total voters
Personally, I am not a fan of the two party system, so I dont advocate for either two parties as a party. But as a student of history, I have watched the hijacking of the republican party. I also know the signs and danger of a charismatic figure rising to power through bs, fearmongering, using scapegoats.

I may not agree with the Grand Old Party on everything, but I do agree that Trump is a danger, on many levels. My born into big business, Vietnam Vet, Air Force retired, Republican party father was so concerned about Palin getting in office that he refused to vote for McCain. If he had lived to see what is going on with Trump, he would be livid.

I read an article last night - Online fundraiser launched to 'help Trump get a Purple Heart'. Cameron Kerr, a veteran wrote, “As with seemingly everything else in his life, Mr. Trump got one handed to him instead of earning it. That being said, as a Purple Heart recipient who earned one the old-fashioned way by returning from Afghanistan one leg lighter, I fully endorse his desire to earn one and would happily oblige his interest in doing so by being one of the first to chip in to fly him to the conflict zone of his choosing. After all, you’re never too old to follow your dreams.” So Kerr, in his disgust and having a sarcastic sense of humor, set up the Help Trump Get a Purple Heart fundraiser.

Some may not care for the privileged Harvard opinion, so how about a bunch of offended Vets urging GOP leaders un-endorse Trump?
Vets Crash John McCain’s Office, Ask Him To Dump Trump
They delivered 100,000 signatures urging GOP leaders to un-endorse their party’s nominee.

Veterans Outraged Over Donald Trump's Disrespect Of Military Families "This is beyond partisanship, this is about honor, this is about integrity, and it is completely out of bounds, that is why you are seeing bipartisan, universal condemnation of these comments." - Founder & CEO IAVA

Ex military leaders - "Encouragement of proliferation by an American president would overturn 70 years of American foreign policy,’’ she said. “The kinds of things he’s saying would not only be disastrous if adopted as policies -- they’re actually damaging to the United States and our friends around the world."

The more time he is given, the worse it is going to get, he will capitalize on any group he can and abuse them as well. Psychologically, I feel the man is a textbook pathological narcissist.

DSM-5, individuals with Narcissistic Personality Disorder have most or all of the following symptoms, typically without commensurate qualities or accomplishments:

Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
Needing constant admiration from others
Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
Intensely jealous of others and the belief that others are equally jealous of them
Pompous and arrogant demeanor

With that said, I refuse to vote for Clinton either.

Last edited:
There is an interesting article out there: Psychiatric group warns against psychoanalyzing candidates. By Aaron BlakeThe Fix

Kat told me I wasn't a douche bag, felt bad disagreeing with her. but she posted an article with no opinion. She wasn't mad!

Last edited:
There is an interesting article out there: Psychiatric group warns against psychoanalyzing candidates. By Aaron BlakeThe Fix

Interesting article Riley, I didnt even realize people were labeling him as such, apparently alot based on a google search just now. I made an edit qualifying that I am not a professional psychiatrist, nor a psychologist, just so no one would mistake me for one. ;) . I am however, a pathological narcissist survivor, you might say, the first being my mother, well that makes 3 then. See my personality type is highly empathetic, problem solver, exploring and loyal, what you might view as strengths, is a giant blipping neon beacon to pathological narcissists to try and exploit; we are like candy to them. They mirror what you share, so you think they are empathizing, then they will use it against you, they cant empathize, it is neurologically not possible they are finding, there is a disconnect in their brain wiring, hence the contradictions and lies. They give you the "connection" dopamine hit your brain needs, then they stab you with the very thing you thought you had connected on. I was advised to learn the psychological signs, so that I dont keep making the same bloody mistakes with family, friendships or business relationships.

I feel Trump is doing this on a massive scale, mirroring, regurgitating the discontent of the masses who are tired of the system, who want real change, who are concerned over security and changing culture, finances, etc. He is egotistical enough to say that he alone has the answers. Granted there are lots of egos out there, especially in politics. But one by one, he will stab, offend and ostracize each interest group, pathological narcissists cant keep the facade up too long without a support system. He does not exhibit real compassion or empathy. Sportsmen and public land issues just are not flying too high on his radar, probably not a big enough money carrot for him, or he would have "waxed poetic" on these subjects already.

There is a saying that power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. I read an article years ago that begged to disagree. It stated that power simply was the fertile soil for that person's tendencies to become evident and grow. I can see that application.

Of course, this is just my non professional opinion. ;)

And Bobby, I did not say that, that way. lol

Last edited:
They mirror what you share, so you think they are empathizing, then they will use it against you, they cant empathize, it is neurologically not possible they are finding, there is a disconnect in their brain wiring, hence the contradictions and lies. They give you the "connection" dopamine hit your brain needs, then they stab you with the very thing you thought you had connected on.

I would say that *perfectly* describes the establishment. While it may also describe Trump, maybe the establishment needs some of it's own medicine.

Will we suffer too? Yes, hence my "This will hurt me more than it will hurt you" analysis. Nobody likes the paddle. Least of all those who are called upon to use it. But I think I'd rather four years of one man with these characters than perpetuity with an infected establishment. Who ever said that we are allowed to exempt ourselves from the suffering which comes with the correction of our failures? Especially if such suffering inures to the long term benefit of the child.

Those who argue that this paddle might kill the child remind me of the parents who would say the same thing. :rolleyes: They are part of the problem.

Conversely, those children who were raised right don't need the paddle. Our child was not raised right. That is our fault. "Let us get this over with." (Another thing the parents would often say before a spanking.)

In a psychology class that I took we had to analyze an article about the sociopathic tendencies of US presidents and CEOs. They usually score very high on the sociopathic scale, except in the category of reckless disregard for others. I suspect (although I am not a qualified clinician) that Mr. Trump might rank a little higher in that category than the average presidential candidate. I also suspect that Mrs. Clinton is right up ther with him.

Yes, by all means let's elect trump just to teach our country a lesson.

50 top GOP national security officials sign letter warning Trump would be 'the most reckless president in American history'
POLITICS
A Letter From G.O.P. National Security Officials Opposing Donald Trump
Dozens of the nation’s most senior Republican national security officials, many of them former top aides or cabinet members for President George W. Bush, have signed a letter saying they will not vote for Mr. Trump, the Republican nominee. AUG. 8, 2016 RELATED ARTICLE

50 top GOP national security officials sign letter warning Trump would be 'the most reckless president in American history'
POLITICS
Dozens of the nation’s most senior Republican national security officials, many of them former top aides or cabinet members for President George W. Bush, have signed a letter saying they will not vote for Mr. Trump, the Republican nominee. AUG. 8, 2016 RELATED ARTICLE

Sounds like the same asshats that got us into the mess we are in. Hmmm. Also sounds like those same kids who don't want to get spanked because they are part of the establishment. I mean, who would cite Jr. and crew for authority? LOL! Those neocons broke the world.

It's not just the GOP, it's the Democrats and virtually all of the Corporate Media. What could possibly get them all on the same page?

What is the other page? Or pageS?

But I don't think you have to worry. They have pulled out all the stops and their united efforts are now turning the sheep, too (if the polls are correct). So Hillary Clinton it is. Same old, same old. Maybe some more military industrial complex, R and D (no pun intended).

The balloon continues to fill. Upon who's watch will it finally pop, all because we refuse to teach ourselves a lesson? Probably our children. You know, the ones we claim to care so much about as we keep handing over more and more power to the establishment.

Last edited:

POLITICS

You mean the same neocons owned by the military industrial complex? Yeah, they definitely want the war-monger with a proven record of misguided foreign incursions, Hillary.
The people you're talking about deserve prison for wasting our money and death for killing and maiming my friends and 200,000 Iraqi civilians.

I don't like trump all that much, but it's sure not for the reasons posted here.

Harvard Republicans too... Does it get anymore elitist than that?

Last edited:
Two peas in a pod. Trump is constantly whining that the military is depleted and how he wants to build it up. He has to justify that buildup the same way the rest have...Trump is nothing new.

Two peas in a pod. Trump is constantly whining that the military is depleted and how he wants to build it up. He has to justify that buildup the same way the rest have...Trump is nothing new.

I don't believe anything Trump says. And, while all politicians are liars, I think Trump is something new. He may be a liar, but at least he's honest about it. ;)

Attachments

• 1280x720-x0F.jpg
    1280x720-x0F.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 159
An honest liar, that's a great recommendation....we're not fooled!
https://youtu.be/eKgPY1adc0A

Many people are more comfortable with a politician who seems sincere while lying. It gives the people cover and plausible deniability when they eventually get screwed. Even if they are in denial.

Trump, on the other hand, is familiar with the business and legal principle of puffing. You can have the crappiest hamburgers in the world but claim them to be the best. It doesn't make you a liar, in law or in fact. There is also a principle of caveat emptor. If a person is an idiot and buys a lying politician who says he's sincere, he is at a disadvantage with someone doesn't believe a word a politician says.

Successful business people are used to risk taking, flexibility and the ability to change their mind and actions based upon new intelligence and new circumstances. They are not liars when they do so. But they are seen as liars by people who have a sense of entitlement and who demand certainty and predictability in their lives and in their leaders. These are usually people who work for or are dependent upon government or government contracts. Even private sector business people want the Fed to provide stability and predictability. But you have to remain nimble in the real world, and you appreciate a person who is not a successful liar, like Hillary, et al.

Trump is used to this. He's also used to the idea that it's okay to lie to an enemy; not unlike a soldier using camouflage or concealment. Nor does he worry about whether people other than the enemy might be fooled. He's generally responding to the idiot in front of him and not really speaking to or intending on misleading anyone else who happens to be listening. He expects intelligent people to know what is taking place in front of them. They should be in on the joke. If you are fooled, then that's on you. Unfortunately, many are. So, when he was fking with Megan Kelly, it was responding to her and no one else. Likewise Chris Mathews, the Gold Star family and many others. Those who believe him when he's not talking to them but is, rather, talking to someone else, especially someone who is attacking him, are more foolish than those who like the sincere liar.

To believe any politician is naive. But to prefer one who feigns sincerity over one who is fking with idiots brings just deserts.

Last edited:
Let's do this to our country just to prove a point and see if that idiot trump can do something because he's new. That's great logic.

Those who argue that this paddle might kill the child remind me of the parents who would say the same thing. They are part of the problem. A little spanking will not kill the child and Trump won't nuke the world. He doesn't have carte blanche, even if he wanted to.

So what you're saying is if Bin Laden and Hitler are looking like the only two that have a chance - you have to pick one? No thanks. Free ponies for all...

Not sure about the free ponies, but I agree with the comment anyway. Although 3rd party candidates have only won about 1% of the vote in the past, that's a lot more than it was a few elections ago. I have voted 3rd party the last three elections and will continue to do so. People tell me I am throwing my vote away, but I think they are the ones throwing their vote away. I have a clear conscience, and I hope that everyone else can say the same.

Trump is the greatest candidate we have for president, I realize there are those who may differ with me....and you are wrong. Notice I did not say that he is a great candidate, just the greatest one we have.

Hillary is a corrupt liar. I have taken men from our military hunting who personally know some of the servicemen that have been detailed to the Clintons.... they have told me that no person in their right mind would vote for her if they knew how she really is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back