Caribou Gear

Who bought this?

I’m generally in the camp of do what ever floats your boat, not much judgement from me if you’re staying within the law…I’ve probably even been involved in some events which could be deemed by some as potentially slightly douchey.

But this takes douchebaggery to previously unobtainable, unimaginable, and hopefully unrepeatable heights and I’m judging this and all participants as the biggest d-bags to take the field in the current flat brim mega-douche era. I fully support our men and women in uniform, but how/why does elk hunting have to become a fantasy for a middle aged has-been of being a special forces “Operator”?? It’s elk on a ranch bro, not knocking off UBL with Seal Team 6.

Last edited:
I passed him on I-76 a month or so ago. Tried to get pictures of his truck for the bumper sticker thread but couldn’t pull it off. It was a ridiculous lifted ram with propane tanks and all kinds of other stuff strapped to it.

Edit: I found it just not good for sticker thread

View attachment 316670
Someone who lifts their truck high and adds excessive stickers and aftermarket features like vanity plates, hanging truck hitch nuts might be trying to project a certain image. They may be seeking attention or validation, or trying to show off their personality or interests. Their choices may reflect a desire to be noticed, stand out, or belong to a particular group or subculture.

Someone who lifts their truck high and adds excessive stickers and aftermarket features like vanity plates, hanging truck hitch nuts might be trying to project a certain image. They may be seeking attention or validation, or trying to show off their personality or interests. Their choices may reflect a desire to be noticed, stand out, or belong to a particular group or subculture.
Or they could just be compensating for something else.

The “Little Richard” sub-culture is rife with these characteristics. It transcends generations, race, color, creed, socio-economic status, religion, hair color, sexual preference, and rectal-continence boundaries.

Honestly the more I think about it sounds like a party. I need richer friends…

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back