PEAX Equipment

Who all is going to the Exotic Slam?

D

Deerslayer

.......I have missed so much of all of this, I would like to know who all I will be meeting down there. I know several who are going, but know there are many more who are going as well.

So , all who are going post as such below so we can get a new picture of what the event will be like......

I am definitely in......

I'm going as is a buddy of mine from Okla City, Okla (Jim). It should be fun, 2 handicapped guys hunting together. If nothing else it will be funny

Don

My son and I are in. Shaky - does your buddy put for any of the handicapped hunts in Ok.? I may have seen him at some of them that I have worked in the last 4 years.

Hey I was first on the list! I'm difinately in!!!!!! When you guys get there, you'll notice that Mitch is the "Ugly one", without a doubt. By law, he's only allowed out of the house after dark because he frightens small children and women. Even then only if he wears two paper sacks over his head. Now, that's ugly!

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ November 28, 2001 23:28: Message edited by: GilaMonster ]</font>

I want to be in... to that end, I've spoken with DS and exchanged e-mails with Moosie with regards to details. He said he could probably squeeze a little fella like me in! Need more G2 on when, where, etc... seems I missed out on all of the planning conversations.

My dad and I are both in :D

Lookin forward to meeting all of you.

Nut is the only one I have met in person and he was wearin a dress that time :eek: . Kinda makes a guy worry ya know ;)

Such a deal. American Airlines gave me a $100 voucher last year because of a flight mix-up when I met Moosie in Texas. So I found a flight from Long Beach to San Antonio, connecting through Dallas-Fort Worth, for $227.00. Less the $100 voucher that's only $127!
I'll be arriving at 3:44 PM, Thursday afternoon, March 28. Will someone be around to pick me up (we'll have to motel it that night)? If not, I can rent a car. That way I can be sure to have Friday afternoon to hunt! :D

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fatman:
My son and I are in. Shaky - does your buddy put for any of the handicapped hunts in Ok.? I may have seen him at some of them that I have worked in the last 4 years.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I really don't know if Jim puts in for any handicapped hunts. He is like me in one respect. Even though we both have a disability we feel that handicapped hunts are sort of cheating. Maybe we are both in denial, who knows :D

I will ask him next time I chat with him.

Don

I'm in, there's a list with names at the beginning of the post with who's sent a deposit. I think BearCkAdv can't come now, but haven't heard why?

CA Hunter is setting the pace!! I can pick you up on Thursday afternoon. Maybe we'll do something like pick others up and head out or go downtown and tour the Lone Star Brewery collection of trophies from around the world. Moosie talked about renting a van, but now someone said you're coming with DS in a vehicle? Kraven lives practically next door to you, are you all car pooling now?

I'll post a map in a day or two, to help people figure out the drive and exact location.

Glen and I are both in. We'll be there early or late cause we want a couple of those 50 pound hogs. :cool:

Yes Tom.......Moose and I have discussed him driving here, then riding with me down to Texas........we'll pick up Indy at the airport and then arrive with bells on......
DS

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back