Where ya From?

Horn Seeker

I live in Lolo, Montana and I love it. I was greeted with this view before I left to go put up a hunting camp a week ago. This is off my back deck. I love it.

backyardpanrs.jpg

Absolutly beautiful,Altho there's to much snow here now in Fairbanks,Alaska.....I did manage to take this picture in Sept! while picking blueberries down near Denali/My.McKinley
sedona02.jpg

Nice pics all. It did show up for a bit Daniel, I commented on your dog...I think....

Trophy Killer.....Jealous. I love Salmon! Whatchya gonna do there? I am going down there next week to chase deer with stick and string...should be fun!

All I know is some time in 1972 I went to a party with my dad and come home with my mom! So I guess I'm from one of them. hump

I'm from my MOM, but I came from my DAD.

Tuckerton, New Jersey for the last 30 years. Mifflin County Pennsylvania for the first 23. I love Pennsy. But the Jersey deer limits make it hard to leave.

Very good question Horn Seeker, I'm not really sure yet. Since so many folks are building houses out there now I might build cabinets out there since I work for my dad doing that here. If I don't do that I'm not sure what I will do. Have fun in Salmon, I talked to my grandpa today and he said it warmed up to 7 degrees. :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Failure2Adapt
Back