MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

When will Wyoming deer and antelope results be posted?

I would be very surprised if they don't post on the morning of the 22nd. My guess is that no early results is punishment for us crashing the state auditor's page the last few years :)

I would be very surprised if they don't post on the morning of the 22nd. My guess is that no early results is punishment for us crashing the state auditor's page the last few years :)

Ughhhhh, ya think they're still mad about that? :p

Reminder on leftover tags for Wyoming. There is now a left over drawing instead of just first come, first served like before.

I woke up this morning thinking it was thursday. You can imagine my reaction when I realized I have to wait another day.

I was excited till I found out my buddy put his brother in our group app for lope. He has 0 points. Went from sure draw to see ya next year!

I had a dream last night that the results were posted early. Something didn't look right because my points went to zero. I realized I must have drawn my long shot first choice. Just as I was scrolling down the screen to verify the good news, the alarm went off! I never did see the "successful" message! :mad:

I was excited till I found out my buddy put his brother in our group app for lope. He has 0 points. Went from sure draw to see ya next year!

Oh man, I'd be pissed if someone pulled that on me.

I was excited till I found out my dumb ass ex-buddy put his dumber ass brother in our group app for lope. He has 0 points. Went from sure draw to see ya next year!

Fixed.

That just sucks. I bet Lee is in charge of next year's application.

I excluded one of my sons from the group draw so the rest of us could draw lope this year. It would be the last opportunity for my oldest son before college and possibly my Dad's last hunt. We had a family talk and voted Moore the Younger out of the group. He can return to a different group next year as the point leader.

People have had their ass' kicked for lesser things than this...

I bet your the party leader next year!;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iceman1992
Back