Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

When will Wyoming deer and antelope results be posted?

Seriously, who does that? There are mistakes and then there is applying for a group tags with zero points and knowingly screwing your buddies. I'd be pretty pissed if someone knowingly did that to me. You're a better man than I am!

I had a bad dream this morning and drew second choice, lets hope its just a dream. Only 6 hours left, good luck everyone.

So for the guys old enough to have had to wait for results in the mail, which is more agonizing? The anticipation each time you opened the mail box for months straight or the ability to check it online constantly hitting refresh or trying to find backdoors?

The one thing I would have enjoyed about the old way would be that a mailbox would be cheaper to replace than my smartphone or office computer when I would read Unsuccessful.

Last edited:
Fixed.

That just sucks. I bet Lee is in charge of next year's application.

I was in charge! We've applied together for almost a decade so I'm not sure what caused his massive brain fart. His brother goes with but never applied with us before since he never had points. Unfortunately this massive lapse of judgment occurred the night the apps were due so no way for me to stop it. Still crossing my fingers!

I was in charge! We've applied together for almost a decade so I'm not sure what caused his massive brain fart. His brother goes with but never applied with us before since he never had points. Unfortunately this massive lapse of judgment occurred the night the apps were due so no way for me to stop it. Still crossing my fingers!

Good to see you on here, to bad the ciurcumstances seem a little dim given the topic.....

We should grab lunch sometime soon.

Site is down. I snuck in before it crashed. Drew my 2nd choice along with a couple doe tags. Should be fun!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back