When did you realize....

wyomingtim

That you were fat? I just had a Dr visit and weighed in at 203. :eek: :BLEEP: I don't have any idea when I became fat. SO I did what I had to....I blamed it on my wife's good cooking. :D

We are heading out on a cruise in September so we (wife and I) have decided to lose a few extra pounds (to gain back on the cruise of course). We are shooting for the weight we were when we got married. I have 30 pounds to knock off - can it be done?

I weigh 230 and your Fat? Are you able to get a glass without a step ladder or a 5 gallon bucket? I am 6' and need to lose 30 pounds by the end of June for a Cruise! I told the wife I was gonna get some T-Shirts with "I like Sumo!" on the front.....she was'nt amused. John:eek:

I saw a pic going around the internet and it was a big ol fat guy and his t-shirt said "I Beat Anorexia"....I want that one.

By the way - at 5-8 203 is a big deal :D

I'm not fat......I'm big boned!

Yeah, two years ago I was in the best shape of my pathetic life. Now, I am hovering at a lovely number I wish was lower but only I can change that. I figure I can always get fatter, obtain a handicap permit and shoot deer from my rig with a crossbow...I have high hopes.....

we are not fat, we are vertically challenged for our weight|oo.....and some of us may be folically challenged also.....:D:D

I realized I was fat about 3 years ago when I was at Delw's shop and stood on the scale he uses to weigh his mold packs before he ships them . That damn scale said I was 269 pounds :eek:

I realized I was fat about 3 years ago when I was at Delw's shop and stood on the scale he uses to weigh his mold packs before he ships them . That damn scale said I was 269 pounds :eek:

That was funnier than shit that day. You sounded like a women trying to get a new swimsuit.

I went up 7lbs in 1 year 5'10' 213.
Has too be all the donuts I eat every morning before work and during work. been eating them for a little over a year. so I stopped LOL now its back to a candy bar a day instead of 2 donuts

30lbs can be cone, the more you lose, the harder it will be to lose more. If you exercise and eat right you can do it. The trick is when you start exercising fill your hunger with water rather than food because your body will tell you it needs more food. 18 calories per lb that you weigh is the total number of calories that you burn. You burn roughly 28 calories for every set that you do at the gym, so add that total, and cut back 200 calories a day and you will be set, and bet you could do it in 6 months.

I realized it 15 years ago at 165 pounds when a friend said you getting a gut ! O Crap!

Since Thanks giving I've dropped 35 pounds from 235 to balancing act of 195-200 and I want to drop another 20. But I like this guy www.flyingdogales.com I stopped dipping and all tobacco after 40 years 5 weeks ago and it tuff quenching the sweet tooth urge.

I'm at 215, and 5 8. I realized I was fat when my oldest sister asked me when I got fat?
It's amazing how much time you spend not doing anything when you've got young kids, I just didn't realize I was as heavy as I am till someone else pointed it out for me. BTW, I'm still fat, but I'm down to a b cup

I knew I was fat in Kindergarten when I broke the tire swing. Damn complex is still giving me fits... ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back