Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

When did you realize....

I knew I wasn't as fat as Pointer a couple years ago in Canada when I needed to borrow his pants and didn't have a belt :D :D

I'll have to look, I may still have that pic around here somewhere!

I thought it was when you tried the Homo Milk... :D

'Twas a fun trip...

I am just plump. just more of me to enjoy thats all. Try loosing weight as a diabetic. you need to burn off what you eat to use some body fat but in a diabetic when you use up the food you ate then you head into low blood sugar range.
Man it is tricky but can be done.

Good luck to all of you that are trying but I paid a lot of money for this shape that I am in and by the way round is a shape so I am in shape.

30 pounds in 6 months is extremely do-able. I'd say avoid all the crap-o fad diet stuff and pills. Excercise and eat healthy. It'll melt off. If you need a program, take a look at "Body for Life" program.

That being said, May 1st will start my official 12 week blast off to get into sheep shape. I'd like to lose 15 pounds or so and get my focus off weight lifting and get back to cardio, core and lower body strength.

TBone, I would ask about your 12 week blast off, but i think you guys would have to come visit me in the hospital after my heart exploded. "Body for Life" huh, I will look into that. Does healthy eating include chocolate shakes? It is a fruit and a vegetable after all.

We did body for life and it is a great program. I lost 40 pounds of fat and put on 11 pounds of muscle in the 12 weeks. I was still 230 pounds but 12% body fat. I did it before going in before back surgery and never had to do any physical therapy after. Doctor was very impressed. EAS makes a chocolate shake. NOt quite the same as a McDonalds shake but better then nothing.
I had a buddy win a 4 week sprint challenge deal with Body for life, Got a trip to hawaii, ring , jacket and other crap.
I need to get back on task and drop the winter weight. Not 12 % body fat anymore!!!!!!

So in the Body for Life program, do you have to buy all their products? I just briefly glanced at the EAS stuff and it ain't cheap. Us gooberment guys don't get paid the same as private practice.

No need to buy the EAS product. Basically eat 6 meals/day. Each meal consists of a portion of protein and carb/veg. Worth a look IMO.

I don't fully understand the weight gain problem...

Simply eat less... :eek:

I do know that one of the things I’ve witnessed is that most don’t really want to slim down, same as any other vise we all have that we can’t kick because we just don’t want to say no...

I've never met any one who gained weight by breathing as there are no calories free floating in the atmosphere... :p

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwaller4449
Back