Whats the deal with pictures ?

Moosie

Grand poopa
Some people see the pictures but some don't. My wife tryied reading my Texas story but it didn't show any pictures.

1. Is it hit and miss ?
2. Do people haveto be logged on to see pictures ?
3. Other ?

Talk to me. Should I just get a Different photo hosting place to upload pics ?

No, it is not hit and miss. Did you load them into your post? They should be there.

The only pic problem is from the galleries, which unfortunately, still have some "adult-rated" pics in them. And, until I get time to go through them all, they will not be made available.

I wish it was as easy as loading "Moosie's Gallery" or "Big Sky's Gallery," but it is not. So, the galleries will be a while.

But other than that, there are no remaining problems with pics, that I am aware of.

I just checked your post Moosie and they are there. Operator error?

Did you give her the proper link?

I uploaded them to the "new" Gallery. I understand the Old Gallery stuff, no worries. I just used HTTP: link to link them back too....

I would think it's an Opperator error but several people have told me they can't see them. Also, Not sure how opening up a thread could be operating error.?!?!

From work I sometimes can't see pictures on certain threads even when I'm logged in. I check when I get home and the pictures show up..

OK, OK.

I called the 911-web guys, and they are sending their best fireman to investigate.

I will update with any progress.

Over.

Everyone should be able to see the pictures while logged out now. Let me know if the problem continues, sorry for the wait.

austen

Thanks.. It seems to work now.

Also, the gallery resizes the pics (I think) to shrink them. Problem is, it doesn't shrink them enough. They are around the 1280x850 Pixel. Can we have them resize down to the 650x480 size (ish) or at least under the 1,000 Pixel.

Some of the computers I have have the Large Screens but one I use is still the older 17" model and I have to scroll to see the full picture.

I can change the Screen setting but it doesn't handle those size pictures well. I'm guessing I'm not the only one without the Fancy dancy lagre Wide screens ?

We set up the standard size on the old forums up in less then a couple mins. Can we do that with this one ?

Lemm know, thanks,

-Complainer :(

I'm looking into the auto-resize. Unfortunately it's not as easy as before with the new way VB does the albums. I'll do what I can and post updates when I have made the changes.

austen

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back