PEAX Equipment

What's on the Grill Or just got off?

Sent this pic to a buddy. He told me it looked like Trump vs Biden.

Attachments

• 03F65B01-2533-433A-9D26-E9B7C2EA49C2.jpeg
    03F65B01-2533-433A-9D26-E9B7C2EA49C2.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 12
Where you buy it? That looks like it could be amazing

They had some at our local holiday crafts show at the fairgrounds, I tried it in some dip and LOVED it. Made a few trips around the building and came back in to buy and they were sold out 🥺

Daughter surprised me with some yesterday, said she was tired of watching me pout and got it off Amazon lol.

They had some at our local holiday crafts show at the fairgrounds, I tried it in some dip and LOVED it. Made a few trips around the building and came back in to buy and they were sold out 🥺

Daughter surprised me with some yesterday, said she was tired of watching me pout and got it off Amazon lol.
Haha😂 thanks for the info. I'm gonna haft to get some of that

For all the other foodies out there that use red pepper flakes in any of their cooking, can’t recommend this enough as a replacement. 10x the flavor and just a touch more heat👍🏻.

View attachment 253248
Looks interesting. I made my own from all the chilies I smoked and ground into powder. The seeds and chunks went into a shaker bottle.

1sr attempt at BBQ groundhog. Applied BBQ rub, smoked with hickory 2 1/2 hours, wrapped in tinfoil with onions and white wine, 220° for 3 hours. Ended up putting it on a pan with tin foil to finish with homemade BBQ sauce on the grill as it was literally falling apart. Exceeded my expectations!! Absolutely delicious!! Can't believe I wasted thousands of these over the years just shoving them back in the hole!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20230819_135441057_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230819_135441057_HDR.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 8
1sr attempt at BBQ groundhog. Applied BBQ rub, smoked with hickory 2 1/2 hours, wrapped in tinfoil with onions and white wine, 220° for 3 hours. Ended up putting it on a pan with tin foil to finish with homemade BBQ sauce on the grill as it was literally falling apart. Exceeded my expectations!! Absolutely delicious!! Can't believe I wasted thousands of these over the years just shoving them back in the hole!!!
are-you-serious-clark-clark.gif

Hard no for me. mtmuley

This started out as a prank. Have all my hunting buddies over today for a wild game cookout. Was going to see who was brave enough to try the mystery meat. Somehow it backfired as it's actually quite good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back