NEW SITKA Ambient 75

Whatcha buyin with your COVID Cash?

my wife and I were surprised to get a depoist of 1000 since we are over the cap, 500 for each child. I thought it phased out like the rest of the stimulus so it was a surprise. Going to put it in their 529s
So your telling me you got 500 per child even though you were over the cap?

Yes, the rest of it was phased out.
Good to know. My step sons pos "dad" claims he is over the cap. He also claims that if your over the cap you dont receive the $500 I wasnt sure but obviously this is bs. Normally I could care less but if hes that far behind and is over the cap you'd think he could help pay for his sons medical bills.

Spent it today. It was extra cash and we had projects to complete, so I don't have to dip into my paycheck.

Finish fencing the property.

Getting ready for 36 or so chickens and 10 more ducks. A lot of meat birds added this year. We also have a producer certificate from the state and sell our eggs and honey.

Some new dog houses.

New tires for my fire wood trailer.

Not eligible, but I thought it was great that the children of parents over the limit get something. Was not expecting anything; it is what it is. My daughter is 31, but she qualified on her own.

ETF's... IGV & SMH. Once my crystal ball says I'm close to the bottom.

Oh hey, special HT promo... For my crystal ball blog. $299 a month only!

I was going to use some of it to pay for a new spotter but @Schaaf talked me out of it :(

I ended up buying a couple more shares of TSLA (should have waited until today). Wanted some AMZN... but jeesh it's getting spendy. Probably sit on the rest in case some property I wants pops up (good time to pick up the pieces of a fire sale).

Savings/individual 401k/kids savings. We really don't need anything right now and with my wife and I paying rent/utilities on (2) brick and mortar store fronts currently that are closed, yet still paying our employees.... we are waiting on the bank to deposit the small business loan as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbaker
Back