Whatcha buyin with your COVID Cash?

NR Mississippi small game hunting license for me and the ol lady so my cur dog get get her fix for spring and fall season. MS Public land is a lot more dog hunting friendly than Louisiana.

Get a few things fix in my truck so I can sell it AC, cruise, passenger windows to roll down.

Couple sacks of crawfish for the weekend bc my mama wants more.

Put the rest aside for future work on the house. Likely need pluming work and there’s talks of adding on.

I'd like to get into bow hunting and I think $1200 would be a nice excuse to get myself a bow setup. Problem is, I'd like to go to a bowshop to get one cuz I don't have a clue as to where to start. Not sure if any are open and not sure I'd go even if they were. A lift for the truck? Bank it for a future Canada Moose/Caribou hunt? We shall see...

I'd like to get into bow hunting and I think $1200 would be a nice excuse to get myself a bow setup. Problem is, I'd like to go to a bowshop to get one cuz I don't have a clue as to where to start. Not sure if any are open and not sure I'd go even if they were. A lift for the truck? Bank it for a future Canada Moose/Caribou hunt? We shall see...

Some bowshops are doing 1 on 1 appointments

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back