Caribou Gear

Whatcha buyin with your COVID Cash?

Red lab? Ours is gonna be coming home in a week!
Yes sir. I was a little concerned at first about going outside of the standard 3 colors. A little research took care of that.
I'm thinking this ones hair will blend nicely with our floors. Wish we only had a week. Family is going nuts.

Still haven't got mine yet. I did re-finance my house when the interest rates bottomed out so I have a bit of cash in my bank account along with a $137 a month lower house payment. So I'm OK

Nada still, but it was my $ anyway....lol
I made it this far so I ordered some Skre gear for my Bday. Thinking positive on my own.

A CVA Accura MR and a squirrel gun. Just waiting for the check to clear before I hit the go button on everything.

Well I didn't get any covid money but i did use some of our own today. Dumped a few hundred in NV fish and game dept coffers. Bought a Yeti load out Go box for me and two yeti wine tumblers for my wife for camping and out on the deck. Last I picked up a new pair of Costas to replace the ones i stupidly broke. Oh and the great state of KS got five and half bills from me for a deer tag a couple days ago, at least i hope so!

Last edited:
NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbaker
Back