Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Whatcha buyin with your COVID Cash?

Bought a camp chef, portable griddle. Love it! Second night cooking on it in a row. Last night Philly cheese steaks, tonight elk smashburgers!

This is on my bucket list of things to get for my camper before hunting. And I already have the hose tree to hook it up to the propane tanks.

Good to know. My step sons pos "dad" claims he is over the cap. He also claims that if your over the cap you dont receive the $500 I wasnt sure but obviously this is bs. Normally I could care less but if hes that far behind and is over the cap you'd think he could help pay for his sons medical bills.
I'm over the cap and did not receive the $500 for my son.

And my ex-wife who is under the cap got the $1200 plus the $500 for our daughter.

mine will stay in bank untill the stay at home order is lifted from my state and I see what the industry does that I am in. Then it might be invested or be invested in a suppressor

Some went immediately into savings. Some went immediately to the church and another charity. The rest will be spent on some projects around the house and whatever is leftover will go into savings as well.

Spent some of the cash on a new computer for the home office. The one we have is about 7 years old and on windows-7 so we needed to up grade anyway. Used another small portion of the money to apply for Nevada and California tags. Rest of the cash is in the bank for now.

Too many things to think of. A honeymoon, few extra payments on the truck, gun, new range finder, wall tent stove, extra tags somewhere. guess I’ll just work a few extra days and get all of those!

I’m taking the wife on our first back country elk hunt this year so dropping it all on that and supplies this is our first mountain hunt so have to buy packs and everything to get started normally we hunt whitetails and antelope but only day hunts

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbaker
Back