PEAX Equipment

Whatcha buyin with your COVID Cash?

Isn't anyone nervous enough about the next 12 months enough to save the money? I plan for a year from now, so I'll hold onto whatever I get to cover mortgage while potentially unemployed

Honestly it may make more sense to spend it on something right now while the $$ still has the power to be traded for something you can hold in your hand. I'm not really into the prepper lifestyle but I can go there mentally.

Anyway I chose to spend/save/donate our check since we got a large check. Bought a handgun for myself and a equal gift for my wife, will donate another equal portion. The bulk will be saved for now...

Edit: I was talking about excess $$, obviously I'd be using it for bills and essentials if we were in a more dire situation.

Last edited:
Thinking about a new spotter, then saving the rest. Been looking at an Athlon Ares. but we'll see, being furloughed in the near future so might be wise to sit on it until this all shakes out a little better.

I have a rifle to pay off of layaway, only like $200 and a pack to finish paying off. I'm going to spend a chunk getting my buddy set up in his new place after breaking up with a long time woman. Pantry staples and stuff like that. I'm going to bank the rest towards my summer visitation with my son to travel a bit.
What kind of rifle is it may I ask? 😃

Just checked Cabela’s. They are now sold out of the stainless .270. They still have the blued barrel in a 26 Nosler for $650. It appears they do not ship to Bass Pro or FFL :-(.

Is that at the Farmington or Lehi location? I may have to run over there after work.

I’ve got some up coming Alaska hunts this year if they don’t suspend the season for Non residents this fall I’m wanting one to carry and use with open sights for bear protection
That thing will protect from a bear and the one behind it! I have 325 grain pills with muzzle energy at 3030 foot pounds!

What $? Nadda yet. Neighbor just got his in his SS,so maybe next week.
It would go into savings for roofing material.
But was looking @ new hunting pants, should see what BF is chucking. We're about the same size pants wise...lol

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jordanhronek
Back