Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

What would you do with the last box of .22’s?

I was thinking about this at the gun range Sunday. I have maybe 80 rounds left in my box of 500. I plinked 35 of them leaving plenty for bunny hunting this winter. Next year I’ll be the sad sap who buys them at x10 inflated price...if I can even find them.
This is what happened to me in 2012-2013. .22’s are too vital for my shooting regimen and rangetime. I decided I wouldn’t be caught flat-footed like that again. Not trying to brag, but it’s nice to not be in that position again. It sucked!

Since I no longer have a .22 I couldn't shoot them and it wouldn't make much sense to go out and buy one, with only one box left. It would give me a bit of sadistic power over my friends though. "What's it worth to ya?"😁

I won't ever get down to the "last box". I have more than I will go through in my lifetime, so I can't say what those last ones would be for. Maybe will them to my daughter? :cool: Maybe I just need to get out and shoot more...

I can't imagine getting down to my last box. My grandkids might ( I don't have any yet) but there is a lot more than my kids and I could probably reasonably shoot. :D

I would save them for dispatching Bobcats in traps. They would last the rest of my life at the current rate.

I would shoot half of them suppressed at at steel; fast; real fast! Then save the rest to get the occasional squirrel. Maybe shoot mistletoe out of trees.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back