What would you do with the last box of .22’s?

I was thinking about this at the gun range Sunday. I have maybe 80 rounds left in my box of 500. I plinked 35 of them leaving plenty for bunny hunting this winter. Next year I’ll be the sad sap who buys them at x10 inflated price...if I can even find them.
This is what happened to me in 2012-2013. .22’s are too vital for my shooting regimen and rangetime. I decided I wouldn’t be caught flat-footed like that again. Not trying to brag, but it’s nice to not be in that position again. It sucked!

Since I no longer have a .22 I couldn't shoot them and it wouldn't make much sense to go out and buy one, with only one box left. It would give me a bit of sadistic power over my friends though. "What's it worth to ya?"😁

I won't ever get down to the "last box". I have more than I will go through in my lifetime, so I can't say what those last ones would be for. Maybe will them to my daughter? :cool: Maybe I just need to get out and shoot more...

I can't imagine getting down to my last box. My grandkids might ( I don't have any yet) but there is a lot more than my kids and I could probably reasonably shoot. :D

I would save them for dispatching Bobcats in traps. They would last the rest of my life at the current rate.

I would shoot half of them suppressed at at steel; fast; real fast! Then save the rest to get the occasional squirrel. Maybe shoot mistletoe out of trees.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back