What the Hell is this ??? We need Help .......

Well I think we all learned a lot here, maybe a quick summary is in order?

1. There's no shame in being curious!
2. Sometimes you have to keep tugging for the truth and stick with it until you get to the root.
3. Penis envy can lead to penis denial.
4. Those who've seen a bloated whale before know exactly what it is, but they'll still let you dig it up and measure it with your shovel.
5. Once you go whale.....

Feel free to add you own takeaways, I'm sure I missed some.

When you’re sitting at your house on a Sunday afternoon relaxing cooking potatoes and getting ready to grill up some elk steak and your good friend sends a txt with a few pics and says hey I found this thing down on the beach I’m not sure what it is I think it’s a whale but it might not be do you want to go dig it up ??? reconsider that when you look at this thread !!!!

Ha ha ha , but seriously it was a fun adventure, I’ve lived an hour from the Oregon Coast for the last 33 years I’ve never seen a dead whale , seen a live ones swimming around offshore, a pretty rare happening, not having any idea what or where this was gonna go , the Hunttalk side of this experience only made it more enjoyable, And when I texted John yesterday after the confirmation , I go dude you drug me all the way down to the beach to dig up a giant whale dong and we measured it and posted it live on Hunttalk!! I was laughing so hard yesterday afternoon, John’s reply was I don’t want to be known for that, i’m like to late dude we did it !!

and looking back at everything I don’t think I would change one thing about the whole experience and we’re going to have laughs and jokes and memories for a lot of years to come from this.

the pic that started it all
BBCB439E-B123-494B-8787-722BA52B695B.jpeg

When John got home from the beach trip he sent me the 4 pictures 3 from the front and the one from the back and then the more we kind of looked at it and talked about it , then your mind starts getting curious cause it looks somewhat dinosaur like in the sand , and then John was regretting not giving it a further investigation when he was there the first time . he just took a few pics and kept on walking down the beach, and the flukes on the tail were just barely buried under the sand and the rest is history, and off we went shovels in hand.

a pic I never originally posted , John and Brown Dog walking through the coastal brush beach trail shovel in hand as we go to Re-investigate
7DB01AA5-4E14-4950-91E0-1846E0A683F2.jpeg

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back