Caribou Gear

What sucks ?

A-con

This is an open thread for you to list anything that SUCKS ! hump

It could be Utah drawing odds, or the fact that you wife says if you go off hunting one more time, she will come out of the closet and run away with Rosy:eek:
Maybe you just pulled your favorite elk rifle out of the closet and it's covered with rust, that would suck, lets hear about it !

I think it sucks that I applied for a couple of pissant, easy to draw units in AZ and I STILL didn't draw, that sucks :mad:

Dishonesty, liars,cheats.... flim- flamers who take advantage of old people, selling them overpriced crap they don`t need.

Flat tires in the middle of a AZ summer.

And having to press 1 for english THAT SUCKS!hump

One point behind the max point pool. Yes Arizona Deer.

Missing the deadline to your draws or in Schmalts case filling out the application wrong. sorry schmalts.

Missing the buck of a lifetime or blowing the stalk before the shot.

To many to list but a good start.

I trashed my left knee trying to save a few dollars moving to a new house. All my preparation and hundreds of miles running and biking to keep in shape for hunting are down the drain. That SUCKS. Should have gone sheep hunting instead of buying a new house.

Being stranded on the toilet downstairs with nobody home and the all the rolls of shit tickets are upstairs!!! THAT SUCKS!|oo

making out with some cute lil blond chick you meet at the bar and afterwards discovering a black pubic hair stuck between your teeth.
that sucks!

breaking a wisdom tooth and having to wait till the next day to get it pulled

Delw that really happened? How do you break a wisdom tooth?

Trophy elk hunting in Oregon...oh wait.... there is no trophy elk in Oregon..|oo

Benchleg, well I sure hope that's not true as I'll be using up my 6 preference points this year on a great elk tag in Oregon. ;)

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
applesauce4000
Back