Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

What “Stay at Home”.....(Safe) Cocktail are you drinking?

oh my Italian customer gave my non drinking employee some barrel aged Grappa. I promptly commandeered it and enjoyed it by a cool windy night by the fire.....You can keep your Hennessey.

"Shit Howdy" was a great unisex pick up line back when impromptu relationships were still a thing...bartender slang and ice breaker introductions....#ladiestoo

(-; I had already been "picked up" by the time we got to Gilly's, but it was definitely an experience. Besides the bull, the two step, Mickey on the piano, the so called cowboys and cowgirls that were wearing 1000 dollar boots and 100 dollar belt buckles, the other thing I remember is the "macho" punching bag machine---oh hell how can I forget the line dancing. Harley, are you to young to remember the phrase. "she would trip him and then beat him to the ground" ? A lot of those types of girls there---But, it was an experience, we had fun, and my husband rode the bull, but I always fell off ---)-: At that time I was drinking Kahlua ( Sp ) and cream---not a MAN's drink (-;

my apologizes to the op, I got a bit off the conversation here. See previous post for what I am drinking "today" ----mainly Geritol -(-;

Too young?...hell I remember when Lassie was a pup. But, yes I remember a lot of insecure chauvinistic phraseology...and I was fascinated with forward-thinking womenfolk.

Well no one can prove different. But when you live in the middle eat you can’t go out and buy. I was quarantined for 14 days.
allowed me time to mash in my 20 gallon pit three times. One straight corn run, a second corn with infused pineapple and strawberry and a cherry mash run that did great. So I decided to re run a brandy. Usually swap out for a bit of beer not a big sports drinker. But live making it. Folks here due to the necessity brew far better wine and beer than you can find at home.410072F2-A11F-41D3-9910-DC1519725456.jpeg

(-; I had already been "picked up" by the time we got to Gilly's, but it was definitely an experience. Besides the bull, the two step, Mickey on the piano, the so called cowboys and cowgirls that were wearing 1000 dollar boots and 100 dollar belt buckles, the other thing I remember is the "macho" punching bag machine---oh hell how can I forget the line dancing. Harley, are you to young to remember the phrase. "she would trip him and then beat him to the ground" ? A lot of those types of girls there---But, it was an experience, we had fun, and my husband rode the bull, but I always fell off ---)-: At that time I was drinking Kahlua ( Sp ) and cream---not a MAN's drink (-;

my apologizes to the op, I got a bit off the conversation here. See previous post for what I am drinking "today" ----mainly Geritol -(-;

my Dad use the term, she’d trip you and beat you to the floor about a few women.

This is suppose to be a Brazilian type of tequila. 80 proof in a can, I haven’t tried it yet. My cousins wife brought it to me.

Attachments

• F972DA26-22F2-452E-92C7-DEE8986BF841.jpeg
    F972DA26-22F2-452E-92C7-DEE8986BF841.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Orth
Back