Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

What its like hunting with the MOOSIE

Moosie question for you. In your "good-looking-self photo, does putting your fingers on your binocular lenses really help improve clarity? Oh that's right you have a bunch of little kids at home too, if there weren't fingerprints on the lenses you'd think something was wrong with them.

PLEASE EXPLAINE

"This joker is a hard huntin fugger.
He death marched me into the ground and then he would stop and do push ups while I tried to get enough Oxygen to pick up something to throw at him ......No Joke."

WHY is MOOSIE doing pushups in the middle of a HIKE.....

Got to LOVE MOOSIE
wink.gif

OutdoorsChick, Uhhhh I usually have this Thing that when it comes to Hunting I get a Bit of Extra Energy from Somewere ?!?!
biggrin.gif
The only ones that I save it for is When Hunting whith the Montana Boys. Then Guys Can hike a Normal guy into the Ground. Pushups are not only fun. nut they are Funny to see how mad the guys you're hikeing with get when You stop to rest and You do 20-30 pushups while telling them a Hunting story and they are catching thier Breath
tongue.gif

BigSky, Those are Sworov's they have Lens Covers on them. I always have the covers on unless looking at game. No prints touch my glass... but good try
wink.gif
NOTE TO SELF : Be carefull with any detail in pictures. Someone will point it out for me
wink.gif

Tom, Hope your Season is going well !!! That bear was a Day late for the Season. I already filled my tag earlier and JB didn't have one due to the time of year.

Schmalts.. I don't get it ....
shhh.gif

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back