What if I never....

2rocky

....Kill a bull over 300 inches or a Mule deer buck over 30 inches wide, or shoot one over 500 yards? Will my hunting life have been in vain?

What if it is all mismatched camo and the rifle is 25 years old? Am I even relevant?

CircularPastHoneybee-size_restricted.gif

....Kill a bull over 300 inches or a Mule deer buck over 30 inches wide, or shoot one over 500 yards? Will my hunting life have been in vain?
depends . what goals do you set for yourself? never mind what others think, they are irrelevant. what do you think?

Probably so, such a loser. You’re as bad as a guy I talked to earlier today, he was wearing a first light shirt, realtree pants and a Sitka jacket. No self respecting hunter would ever go unmatched. And to top it off his rifle didn’t even have a scope. What a bunch of clowns...

You had a good times in the woods and ate some nice young venison an elk.

Do not worry about the rest.

A few questions...

Does this mean a 300 inch bull is equal to a 30 inch mule deer buck? Is a 500 yard shot equivalent to a 300 inch bull or 30 inch mule deer buck? Why did you leave out white tailed deer and pronghorns? Do you like to shape the bill of your hat, or leave it flat?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back